80-car pile-up in Pennsylvania yesterday

\GoBillsInDallas/

4 minutes ago, flaz said:

Why the ***** drive like that in zero vis. I've driven in plenty of bad conditions, but not when I was blind

Go too slow, the idiot behind gets you! I don’t mind driving around town in bad weather, but the highways scare me. I’ve had some life threatening issues going long distance, like when you want to pull over but you don’t know where “over” is, and you’ll just get crushed by a truck from behind. 

Sometimes it’s better to adjust your plans. YUCK! What a tragedy. 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Go too slow, the idiot behind gets you! I don’t mind driving around town in bad weather, but the highways scare me. I’ve had some life threatening issues going long distance, like when you want to pull over but you don’t know where “over” is, and you’ll just get crushed by a truck from behind. 

Sometimes it’s better to adjust your plans. YUCK! What a tragedy. 

I totally agree! Side roads or a rest stop are always an option. 

I did drive blind once when I was in AZ. South on I-10 just before Tucson. A field had been freshly plowed and we wound up in a mini haboob for a quarter mile. Had to wash my shorts out in the sink!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.