Four Years of Josh, Four Years of Great Moments

corta765

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

If he stays healthy I truly believe Josh Allen will go down as one of the greatest football player of all time 

His skill set is unmatched in NFL history and he's still getting better

He just needs a ring at this point. Get the ring and he a god for life in Buffalo and the NFL as the guy who got Buffalo over the hump. I always thought Lebron getting CLE a ring was the best of his by a long shot as winning one for a city that never has is so much harder pressure wise. I will say the KC game which I ranked 1 for his play was the coronation of him being a top 3 player in the NFL and basically unstoppable in everyone's minds nationally.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Two nobody has mentioned yet:

- His TD throw to Diggs against Arizona that should’ve been the game winner. That throw — in that moment of the game — was a thing if absolute beauty.

- After losing his Grandma, he came out and DEMOLISHED the Seahawks. I know it was against a bad defense, but I don’t care. To play that well while grieving like he was, was an incredible thing.

I missed this comment and brought up the same throw later on.  Glad someone else mentioned this.  

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I loved the last minute touchdown pass to Stefon Diggs in the 2023 Superbowl, it was really something

Goose bumps I tell ya, goose bumps

image.png.c9ef925614c8161f02bb096f3247f4fc.png

That never happened.  Josh kneeled down in victory formation in the last minute.  

19 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Obviously, you touched a nerve with this one.  Every time I see that play and watch the release, I wonder how it was possible to throw that pass.  It looks miraculous, like a cartoon of the road runner disappearing into a cloud of dust, and then the ball comes out. 

I've watched that throw at least 20 times. It still doesn't make sense. It shouldn't be possible to throw the ball that hard/fast while moving the body so little.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Greg S said:

The game against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving was "the game" Josh started to get attention nationally. 

The 4th down fumble scramble gets a lot of mentions but the throw to Beasley from inside his own end zone on 3&12 (I think) was the moment I knew we had someone special. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I loved the last minute touchdown pass to Stefon Diggs in the 2023 Superbowl, it was really something

I mean it was a nice throw and catch but it made the score 77-3.  It felt like we were rubbing it in.

On 3/30/2022 at 12:47 PM, HOUSE said:

some people thought winning by 42 instead of 35 was a bit of salt in the wound

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I mean it was a nice throw and catch but it made the score 77-3.  It felt like we were rubbing it in.

Ah you beat me to it.

My “starting to believe” moment was the throw to John Brown to win the Jets game, season opener 2019. Thought to myself, “Self, that was a very unBillsy thing that just happened.”

9 hours ago, BritBill said:

The 4th down fumble scramble gets a lot of mentions but the throw to Beasley from inside his own end zone on 3&12 (I think) was the moment I knew we had someone special. 

I remember watching that play unfold and as he was cocking his arm back in the back of of the end zone I thought to myself, “damn, that’s ballsy.”

Straight up fired a bullet right between two defenders into Beasley’s chest. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.