Kraft upset at not winning a playoff game in 3 years **Updated** Kraft upset at poor drafts - Belichek/Kraft rift?

Jerry Jabber

On 4/7/2022 at 9:56 AM, Ghost_002! said:

Ha ha..I would of love to give McDermott the Pats Cam Newton covid roster team and see what he could of done with that..

They made the playoffs.  The starting Qb was Tyrod Taylor.  #1 wr was Kelvin Benjamin.  

• Like (+1) 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 9:08 PM, Mat68 said:

They made the playoffs.  The starting Qb was Tyrod Taylor.  #1 wr was Kelvin Benjamin.  

Cam Newton was worse than Tyrod Taylor at that point in his career. Let's stop. The Covid pats roster was pretty bad I know you are not trying to tell me that bills team was the same or at least worse..lol

Edited by Ghost_002!

He probably won't be too happy with this draft either

On 4/8/2022 at 9:08 PM, Mat68 said:

Yeah that team traded away most of it's good players to get rid of bloated contracts if guys that didn't fit what they wanted to create the most dead cap space the following year in NFL history. 

Everyone thought they were tanking, even the local media...then they make the playoffs his first year.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/7/2022 at 11:49 AM, Ghost_002! said:

just wanted to note, none of this has anything to do with my original statement or even your first statement, but i will play along. Yup. I am very glad after 20 years the bills didn't have to punt against the Pats.

I don’t think anyone is trying to minimize the pats dynasty here…it’s something incredible that no one will likely ever repeat.  But if we’re projecting what these teams are gonna do in the future,  the pats not forcing a punt for 9 consecutive quarters last season and making minimal defensive changes in the offseason is a lot more relevant than superbowls the patriots won years ago with a qb that’s now on another team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.