Kraft upset at not winning a playoff game in 3 years **Updated** Kraft upset at poor drafts - Belichek/Kraft rift?

Jerry Jabber

Just now, MafiaMio said:

Pats caught a lot of breaks with that 7 win streak.

Look, Belichick is good enough to win you regular season games but without a good roster and in today's game, an elite qb, he ain't pushing the Pats through the playoffs. The league has changed. The 2010s dynasty was because he had that elite qb to help him out. 

I'm certainly not a guy who wants to defend Belichick, but he has 8 Super Bowl rings and he was instrumental in all 8. I think he's OK. Belichick was winning Super Bowls before Brady was even in the league. His defensive Game plan for the Bills/Giants SB is (unfortunately) legendary. 

All I'm saying is that there is this narrative because Brady won in Tampa Bay it somehow "proves" that he was the one mostly responsible for their success in NE.

You want to talk about "catching a break" how about facing KC in the SB when they had 3rd string players at almost every OL position and a coach who just blew up their game prep by nearly killing a child in a drunk driving crash.

Mahomes was running for his life every play because Tampa's DL was a Pro Bowl roster and KC's backups on the OL couldn't block. But all Brady. Again. 

• Like (+1) 1

• Jerry Jabber changed the title to Kraft upset at not winning a playoff game in 3 years **Updated** Kraft upset at poor drafts - Belichek/Kraft rift?

More is coming out about spoiled Kraft. Kraft is upset with Belichek’s poor draft picks; having to buy a team in FA last year because Belichek hasn’t been able to build one through the draft; not giving Brady a two year $50M guaranteed contract by which Brady left and went to the Bucs.

All I can say is welcome back to reality without having the G.O.A.T. to hide all your teams deficiencies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Jerry Jabber said:

More is coming out about spoiled Kraft. Kraft is upset with Belichek’s poor draft picks; having to buy a team in FA last year because Belichek hasn’t been able to build one through the draft; not giving Brady a two year $50M guaranteed contract by which Brady left and went to the Bucs.

All I can say is welcome back to reality without having the G.O.A.T. to hide all your teams deficiencies.

BB's response:

half-baked-quitting.gif

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

BB's response:

half-baked-quitting.gif

Roger Goodell best keep a close eye on the Patriots this year. No more shady camera crews showing up from "Patriots Productions." The temptation to get back to the "old ways" will be strong.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Roger Goodell best keep a close eye on the Patriots this year. No more shady camera crews showing up from "Patriots Productions." The temptation to get back to the "old ways" will be strong.

I wouldn’t doubt if Belichek never stopped filming teams.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Eff that POS Kraft.  I'm glad he has so much money to buy his women and friends because he's an a-hole and he'd be very lonely otherwise.

And enough with the light blue shirts with the wide white collar and cuffs.  The 80s are dead.

On 3/30/2022 at 8:53 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

We keep taking about Belichick without Brady. How about Belichick without Ernie Adams, his behind-the-scenes tactician?  Either way, it's a big NO from me on the Billster.

Do you actually BELIEVE Billicheat when he says Ernie Adams is not employed anymore?

By being a consultant the Cheats can disavow any thing he does illegal and they do not need report salaries/consultant fees to NFL.

15 hours ago, eball said:

Eff that POS Kraft.  I'm glad he has so much money to buy his women and friends because he's an a-hole and he'd be very lonely otherwise.

And enough with the light blue shirts with the wide white collar and cuffs.  The 80s are dead.

And he may soon be dead in his 80s.

On 3/29/2022 at 11:01 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Boston sports radio is sooooo salty over the Bills free agent signings so far. Apparently Von Miller is only here for the money, not to win a Super Bowl with Josh. Meanwhile, who have the Pats signed so far? Anyone? Bueller? 

They wasted all their money on Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry last year...Judon too, at least he produced somewhat close to his contract..except against the Bills

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patriots-hope-falling-behind-bills-dolphins?src=rss%3Fsrc%3Drss

The Buffalo Bills don’t fear the New England Patriots. And why should they? The last two times the teams played, the Bills scored a combined 80 points, didn’t punt, watched their quarterback throw eight touchdown passes without an interception and easily dispatched the team that once dominated the AFC East.

The Miami Dolphins don’t fear the New England Patriots. They’ve won four of the last five against New England, including a sweep last season.

🤣 😂 😜 

The Patriots? They’ve lost starting offensive lineman Ted Karras to Cincinnati; lost J.C. Jackson, one of the NFL’s most productive cornerbacks the past three years, to the Los Angeles Chargers; lost offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, who left to become head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders; and generally have done nothing to improve their team speed, which was obviously lacking the final quarter of the 2021 season.

if it wasn't for Belichick Kraft would be just another owner, and NE just another team. Belichick not only drafted Brady but developed him and chose to start him once Bledsoe was healthy. 

For example, what if Brady was drafted 4th round instead and started week 3 his rookie season for an 0-2 mess of a Dick Jauron coached team with a mediocre defense and (insert name here) for offensive players and offensive coaches? Same career? Is Jauron thought of as the GOAT and a genius?

Edited by TheFunPolice

On 3/31/2022 at 10:16 AM, TheFunPolice said:

I'm certainly not a guy who wants to defend Belichick, but he has 8 Super Bowl rings and he was instrumental in all 8. I think he's OK. Belichick was winning Super Bowls before Brady was even in the league. His defensive Game plan for the Bills/Giants SB is (unfortunately) legendary. 

All I'm saying is that there is this narrative because Brady won in Tampa Bay it somehow "proves" that he was the one mostly responsible for their success in NE.

You want to talk about "catching a break" how about facing KC in the SB when they had 3rd string players at almost every OL position and a coach who just blew up their game prep by nearly killing a child in a drunk driving crash.

Mahomes was running for his life every play because Tampa's DL was a Pro Bowl roster and KC's backups on the OL couldn't block. But all Brady. Again. 

Taking nothing away from Belichick whom I consider one of the greatest defensive minds in the history of the game, but that SB XXV scheme is the most overrated piece of work in history. That scheme did little to stop us all game, unless one considers 19 points in 19 minutes as stopping anyone. Nope, it was Kelly and Marv who let him do it, stopping that offense on that day. Had I been Kelly and saw five of the front seven standing up at the LOS, I’m telling our all world O line to enjoy the automatic leverage and ramming Thurman down their throat all game. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.