Kraft upset at not winning a playoff game in 3 years **Updated** Kraft upset at poor drafts - Belichek/Kraft rift?

Jerry Jabber

11 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:
Belichick without Brady:

71-79 Record
29-58 vs .500 teams
38-37 at Home
49-61 w/ 1st Round Picks at QB
51-60 w/ Pro Bowl QBs
0 Division Titles
3 Playoff Appearances
3 Winning SeasonsĀ 
3 Top 10 Offenses
1-2 Playoff Record
0 Conference Championship Appearances

How is the bolded possible?

What about Belichick's 2 SB titles with the Giants?Ā 

Ā 

I, like many sports fans, sat there at the end of this year's NE/TB game wide eyed as Nick Folk's kick sailed wide of the upright and said almost in awe "so it was all Brady..."

Ā 

Without Belichick, Brady wins 2-3 Super Bowls his entire career. Now every player in the league will take league minimum to play with Grandpa so he can have a Pro Bowl roster playing for peanuts, but that doesn't happen without all the NE success.Ā 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Ā 

I, like many sports fans, sat there at the end of this year's NE/TB game wide eyed as Nick Folk's kick sailed wide of the upright and said almost in awe "so it was all Brady..."

The stats are Belichek as a Head Coach (without Brady), not when he was a coordinator.Ā 
Ā 

Agreed, I feel NEā€™s success was a combo of Brady and Belichekā€™s cheating.Ā 

I wonder how many Brady's have been missed throughout the years.

Ā 

Mediocre physical skills coming in. Mediocre physique coming in. Nothing special at all.Ā 

Ā 

Gets into Belichick's system, buys in, but still does very little for many years but rides the coattails of Belichick's defense to a lot of wins. With confidence and those wins he is now a "winner" and is able to grow as a player but also become more confident and inspire confidence in teammates.

Ā 

What is that same Brady was drafted by the Lions and thrown right into the starting job day 1? Same career?Ā 

Ā 

If not, then why? It was all Brady after all.Ā 

25 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

The stats are Belichek as a Head Coach (without Brady), not when he was a coordinator.Ā 
Ā 

Agreed, I feel NEā€™s success was a combo of Brady and Belichekā€™s cheating.Ā 

They both purposefully cheated, repeatedly, and put together a organization to to it.Ā 

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, Dr. Football said:

The Patriots are the absolute worst! Fans! Players! Owner! Coachā€™s!
Ex-Players! QBs! Bathroom ball-deflators! Documentary film crews!
Spy-Cam operators!Ā 

Also their Ex-Fans who are really just Brady fans all along but pretended to be Patriots* fans.

Ā 

Believe me, I know some of them.

Edited by Mark Vader
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

Ā 

Beane stays as the GM with Bill as the HC would be a dream scenario. I know it won't happen but if Kraft decides a change is needed then I would love to bring Bill here. I know one thing is for sure and that is 13 seconds would never happen.

You would've gotten rid of Belichick after 5 years.

Ā 

You are the Cleveland Browns.

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Ā 

Ā 

Without Belichick, Brady wins 2-3 Super Bowls his entire career. Now every player in the league will take league minimum to play with Grandpa so he can have a Pro Bowl roster playing for peanuts, but that doesn't happen without all the NE success.Ā 

you're saying like 2-3 super bowls is a bad thing. That would still put you in GOAT convos. I hope Josh gets that many.Ā 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.