Dion Dawkins Cornhole Ace

ChevyVanMiller

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

You can get drunk while playing anything...

this is true.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

It's one of those games where a few beers actually gets you to peak performance.

this is also true.

37 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

What about drunk before playing like some NFL players have admitted to?

could you imagine playing football with a buzz on?  it might be fun for a bit, but if i don't continue drinking, i'm taking a nap.

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I once got drunk when I was a waiter at Applebees.  

you're not really a waiter at applebees until you've served someone riblets while off your rocker on cocaine.

31 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

I heard back in the day from a practice squad player that Thurman played while drinking quite often. He said it was amazing how he could still play like that while drunk.

now we know what happened to the helmet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

this is true.

this is also true.

could you imagine playing football with a buzz on?  it might be fun for a bit, but if i don't continue drinking, i'm taking a nap.

you're not really a waiter at applebees until you've served someone riblets while off your rocker on cocaine.

now we know what happened to the helmet.

I can't imagine it but Clinton Portis admitted to basically playing drunk every game...along with Santana Moss too apparently...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/06/clinton-portis-santana-moss-admit-to-drinking-before-games/

I’m thinking that calling it beanbag toss is not only more accurate, it has less of a alternative nuanced definition,  and you can still be drunk while participating, he’ll you can even smoke too…, 

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

I am more impressed with the amount  of people that are at the "American Cornhole League" preliminary, that have nothing else to do.

Reminds me of the old ABC Wide World of Sports. There was some obscure stuff on there that was like the Super Bowl to the people involved and watching.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I can't imagine it but Clinton Portis admitted to basically playing drunk every game...along with Santana Moss too apparently...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/06/clinton-portis-santana-moss-admit-to-drinking-before-games/

Playing drunk?

Holy exaggeration Batman!

He is saying he had a shot before every game..

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

It's one of those games where a few beers actually gets you to peak performance.

Yeah, it definitely works on a Bell curve. 

With experience and proper timing you can go like 7-0 over a 2hr stretch and quickly step away undefeated. :lol:

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Playing drunk?

Holy exaggeration Batman!

He is saying he had a shot before every game..

I think Josh Gordon is who I was thinking of 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/josh-gordon-admits-he-would-get-drunk-or-do-drugs-before-every-browns-game/amp/

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Nice! I thought I was good at cornhole until I watched the world championships where guys are basically putting at least 3 of the 4 in almost every turn, and smoetimes go rounds where both players put all 4 in every time.  Crazy.

I ribbed ESPN for airing these before I actually watched it in amazement.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.