TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Completed

Virgil

With the 24th selection, the Dallas Cowboys select Kenyon Green, IOL, Texas A&M.

The Cowboys need talent at the DT and IOL positions.  In going IOL, the Cowboys will help re-establish the OL as a strength after degrading in 2021.  Green has the size, strength and technique to be a long term starter.   He also has position flexibility as he started at every position except C for A&M in 2021.

The Bills @Virgil are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

With the 24th selection, the Dallas Cowboys select Kenyon Green, IOL, Texas A&M.

The Cowboys need talent at the DT and IOL positions.  In going IOL, the Cowboys will help re-establish the OL as a strength after degrading in 2021.  Green has the size, strength and technique to be a long term starter.   He also has position flexibility as he started at every position except C for A&M in 2021.

Great pick for the Cowboys. Exactly what they need.

As for the Bills’ pick: with Sauce, Stingley, and Booth off the board, I predict a landslide vote for WR Chris Olave. Sure, CB Trent McDuffie could be the pick, but it feels like Olave’s gonna take this one. Just my guess.

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Great pick for the Cowboys. Exactly what they need.

As for the Bills’ pick: with Sauce, Stingley, and Booth off the board, I predict a landslide vote for WR Chris Olave. Sure, CB Trent McDuffie could be the pick, but it feels like Olave’s gonna take this one. Just my guess.

FYI, Olave went at 18.

I just want to say that I selected Burks becaause I saw him play in a couple of games and he was great at going up and getting the football, even in tight coverage. Not that fast but he gets open and is VERY strong.

I know that most of you peeps think that Mac Jones sucks. I for one do not. Who was a better rookie last season? Lawrence (who I predict will be a superstar)? Justin (aka Sidney) Fields? Please. 

Unlike Jameson Williams (due to injury), Burks would provide immediate help to Mac. In real life, I want to see him in a Bills uniform helping out Josh!!!

Jmo.

So if I’ve got this right, the best available seem to be:

DB

trent mcduffie Washington

Kyler Gordon Washington

IOL

Zion Johnson Boston College

WR

Jahan Dotson PSU

Christian Watson NDSU

Skyy Moore WMU

RB

Breece Hall Iowa State

Kenneth Walker III MSU

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

If this were real, it would be McDuffie for sure. But the Breece Hall hive is strong in these parts.

McDuffie sure doesn’t fit the body type they typically like. His arm length is concerning. I could see him, Gordon, Hall, Zion Johnson, or a trade-down.

Funny thing is that the two best players available might be Devonte Wyatt and George Karlaftis, but would they really take a DT or edge ?

16 minutes ago, LEBills said:

So if I’ve got this right, the best available seem to be:

DB

trent mcduffie Washington

Kyler Gordon Washington

IOL

Zion Johnson Boston College

WR

Jahan Dotson PSU

Christian Watson NDSU

Skyy Moore WMU

RB

Breece Hall Iowa State

Kenneth Walker III MSU

I would remove the RBs…it is not a consideration at 25.  I would add Daxton Hill. 

• Agree 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - The Bills (TSW Poll) are on the clock
1 minute ago, mannc said:

I would remove the RBs…it is not a consideration at 25.  I would add Daxton Hill. 

I thought about Daxton too I don’t think they will use a first round pick on a backup safety/big nickel player this year. I think 25 is too early for a RB too but think it is a remote possibility based on our roster holes.

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

Bills pick should be obvious, though in the real draft I greatly doubt he’ll be there 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Logic said:

McDuffie sure doesn’t fit the body type they typically like. His arm length is concerning. I could see him, Gordon, Hall, Zion Johnson, or a trade-down.

Funny thing is that the two best players available might be Devonte Wyatt and George Karlaftis, but would they really take a DT or edge ?

I keep hearing this and I really think it's overblown. His arm length is a quarter of an inch under 30. Dane Jackson is 30 3/8. We're really going to pass on a guy who didn't allow a single TD in the last two years for his arms being a half inch under the ideal range?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, LEBills said:

I thought about Daxton too I don’t think they will use a first round pick on a backup safety/big nickel player this year. I think 25 is too early for a RB too but think it is a remote possibility based on our roster holes.

Maybe not, but the more I think about it, the less likely I think it is that the Bills take a WR at 25…and that doesn’t leave too many good options unless there’s a CB there that they love. 

3 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Daxton Hill is a Safety that sometimes plays Nickel. He's a projection when it comes to the Outside. We don't need a Safety or a Nickel.

BPA doesn't really take into account need. Both of our safeties are over 30. With this draft I think he is in play.

Edited by qwksilver
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.