New "ironclad" Stadium deal reached

jletha

5 hours ago, mrags said:

That may be true. But it is 2,000 years old and it’s still there. I guarantee you not a single nfl stadium will be even close to resembling a structure in 2,000 years.Β 

Idk... "close to resembling a structure" is not that hard to be for something made of steel and concrete

5 hours ago, mrags said:

That may be true. But it is 2,000 years old and it’s still there. I guarantee you not a single nfl stadium will be even close to resembling a structure in 2,000 years.Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.9df9b0235ff8d7c0ee6eb748a4aa7034.jpeg
Β 

After all the marble was looted to build the more modern buildings in Rome, they started to treat it with reverence because the church plastered crosses on it.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Idk... "close to resembling a structure" is not that hard to be for something made of steel and concrete

Cheaply made crap nowadays. None of it will hold upΒ 

41 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9df9b0235ff8d7c0ee6eb748a4aa7034.jpeg
Β 

After all the marble was looted to build the more modern buildings in Rome, they started to treat it with reverence because the church plastered crosses on it.

But it is still there after 2,000 yearsΒ 

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You said all it needs to do is come close to resembling a structure, like the ColosseumΒ 

I never said that. I was simply talking about the longevity of the arena compared to the crap we’re about to build.Β 

18 minutes ago, mrags said:

I never said that. I was simply talking about the longevity of the arena compared to the crap we’re about to build.Β 

Hey man, you set the standard here. Not me. If all it has to do is be standing, well, the new stadium can simply be standing in 2000 years as long as no one knocks it down.

8 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Hey man, you set the standard here. Not me. If all it has to do is be standing, well, the new stadium can simply be standing in 2000 years as long as no one knocks it down.

Actually I didn’t bring up the Colosseum. Someone else did. I was simply stating that it was still resembling an arena 2,000 years later. It’s a testament to Roman architecture really.Β 

1 minute ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

How in the world does the Roman Colosseum have anything to do with a new stadium in Buffalo? This place get more bizarre by the day lol

Isn’t it obvious? The Roman Colosseum is clearly what we should have built instead of the monstrosity that we’re going to end up with.Β 
Β 

gotta admit, I’m 3rd and long the defense could summon the slaves underneath the field to open up hidden compartments where wild animals come out and feed in opposing QBs.Β 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Isn’t it obvious? The Roman Colosseum is clearly what we should have built instead of the monstrosity that we’re going to end up with.Β 
Β 

gotta admit, I’m 3rd and long the defense could summon the slaves underneath the field to open up hidden compartments where wild animals come out and feed in opposing QBs.Β 

Kill the Heathens!!

I hope everyone’s favorite owner Terry Pegula is reading and watching why the Buffalo Bills shouldn’t have grass in the new Buffalo Bills stadium. Take a look at the Buffalo Bisons owning day postponed today unplayable playing conditions at Sahlen’s Field. Grass doesn’t do well in our rain and wind insanity that the Buffalo Bills are adding a grass field. The cost is expensive and good luck in December and January Bills games. Oh I forgot cost and expense only applies to a dome since the taxpayers are paying for maintenance of grass what is the difference right PSE?
Β 

β€œHoward Hughes like” Terry Pegula is a bum. Add Buffalo Bisons owner Bob Rich to the bum list you don’t have a back up tarp but community own Rochester Red Wings that are less profitable do? Today is unacceptable that you are spending all this money to make it major league quality for the minor league Toronto Blue Jays prospects and you don’t have a backup tarp that is a complete joke. Leadership have gone stupid today wanting all this expensive stuff and they cut out something important like a backup tarp. This is one of many examples how are leaders are incompetent today. I have zero respect, sympathy and belief in our elite leaders weather in politics or business there both incompetent failures all the way around today they are all incompetent. If they had a Time Machine like the movie β€œAustin Powers” BSF would be the first in line they can have all my possessions. And the technology BSF? It would be an adjustment because BSF has gone soft in his old age but I would adapt pretty quickly since I lived that life before. Yes they can keep the technology too because there is just too many incompetent people today.
Β 

Just not having to see Reggie Witherspoon run my Canisius Golden Griffins basketball team into the ground yearly speaking of incompetent leadership. Would be worth myself getting into the Time Machine to see the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium, $5 Little Three Doubleheader basketball tickets free parking and AUD popcorn please someone in technology invent time travel in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Bisons! Go Griffs! Let’s Go BuffaloΒ 

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

I have zero respect, sympathy and belief in our elite leaders weather in politics or business there both incompetent failures all the way around today they are all incompetent.

Β 

Looks like Terry Pegula's weather is pretty sweet right now.Β Β https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Boca+Raton+FL?canonicalCityId=b172c4d702e1fcd6b9c2c85e2a4a082510b593092861db4c65daaaaa199806ac

Β 

On 4/3/2023 at 12:55 PM, mrags said:

You’re thinking things are as simple as replacing some speakers and TVs. Way more into it than that.Β 

Nah. I've actually worked in broadcasting, early on as a radio dj, then later at a TV station as a video editor, so I know a little bit more about it than the average couch potato. πŸ˜‰ Still though, $14 million on something that's not even 10 years old?! Sounds suspect to me.

23 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Nah. I've actually worked in broadcasting, early on as a radio dj, then later at a TV station as a video editor, so I know a little bit more about it than the average couch potato. πŸ˜‰ Still though, $14 million on something that's not even 10 years old?! Sounds suspect to me.

Yeah. I guess the radio DJ knows all about putting together multi million dollar IT rooms. Didn’t know that was part of the job description.Β 

2 hours ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

I hope everyone’s favorite owner Terry Pegula is reading and watching why the Buffalo Bills shouldn’t have grass in the new Buffalo Bills stadium. Take a look at the Buffalo Bisons owning day postponed today unplayable playing conditions at Sahlen’s Field. Grass doesn’t do well in our rain and wind insanity that the Buffalo Bills are adding a grass field. The cost is expensive and good luck in December and January Bills games. Oh I forgot cost and expense only applies to a dome since the taxpayers are paying for maintenance of grass what is the difference right PSE?
Β 

β€œHoward Hughes like” Terry Pegula is a bum. Add Buffalo Bisons owner Bob Rich to the bum list you don’t have a back up tarp but community own Rochester Red Wings that are less profitable do? Today is unacceptable that you are spending all this money to make it major league quality for the minor league Toronto Blue Jays prospects and you don’t have a backup tarp that is a complete joke. Leadership have gone stupid today wanting all this expensive stuff and they cut out something important like a backup tarp. This is one of many examples how are leaders are incompetent today. I have zero respect, sympathy and belief in our elite leaders weather in politics or business there both incompetent failures all the way around today they are all incompetent. If they had a Time Machine like the movie β€œAustin Powers” BSF would be the first in line they can have all my possessions. And the technology BSF? It would be an adjustment because BSF has gone soft in his old age but I would adapt pretty quickly since I lived that life before. Yes they can keep the technology too because there is just too many incompetent people today.
Β 

Just not having to see Reggie Witherspoon run my Canisius Golden Griffins basketball team into the ground yearly speaking of incompetent leadership. Would be worth myself getting into the Time Machine to see the Buffalo Memorial Auditorium, $5 Little Three Doubleheader basketball tickets free parking and AUD popcorn please someone in technology invent time travel in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Bisons! Go Griffs! Let’s Go BuffaloΒ 

What a clown post.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2