New "ironclad" Stadium deal reached

jletha

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

if there is any wind at all with the rain, fans on the windward side are going to get wet...

In our new stadium? Yeah, pretty much everyone not in the clubs or in the last 8-10 rows will get wet when there’s rain. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

My couch is always fully covered, so nah..

Not saying this is you fyi. There’s been an absolute ton on the topic. But The thing I love the most is the people that don’t live in the area, or even go to games talk about what the stadium should or shouldn’t be. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, mrags said:

Not saying this is you fyi. There’s been an absolute ton on the topic. But The thing I love the most is the people that don’t live in the area, or even go to games talk about what the stadium should or shouldn’t be. 

well that’s probably at least 95% of all Bills fans so there no way around that.

4 hours ago, mrags said:

So we agree that we should just build a dome.  Circle Back GIF by ABC Network

Thats one of the things we can agree on if it retractable. Corning INC should be able to build a nice gorilla glass part for the piece in the middle. Or at least make the place dome ready

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Thats one of the things we can agree on if it retractable. Corning INC should be able to build a nice gorilla glass part for the piece in the middle. Or at least make the place dome ready

100%

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, mrags said:

The great thing about our stadium. Is this will never be done because nothing about it seems to be “state of the art”

Except the prices for season/individual tickets and PSL fees.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

From the linked story: "The audio-visual room — one of the areas that will need work soon — is alone expected to cost $14 million, the report said." Say WHAT?!?!?! Would love to see an itemized list for that. Can't even imagine spending that amount on a redo of stuff/systems that were new not too long ago.

2 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

From the linked story: "The audio-visual room — one of the areas that will need work soon — is alone expected to cost $14 million, the report said." Say WHAT?!?!?! Would love to see an itemized list for that. Can't even imagine spending that amount on a redo of stuff/systems that were new not too long ago.

You’re thinking things are as simple as replacing some speakers and TVs. Way more into it than that. 

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

they just don't build them like they used to!

kind of amazing that the Roman Colosseum still stands yet our billion dollar stadiums are junk after 30 years 

But it doesn’t even have troughs for the bathrooms. Just holes in the floor. Pass. 

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

they just don't build them like they used to!

kind of amazing that the Roman Colosseum still stands yet our billion dollar stadiums are junk after 30 years 

Have you been to the Roman coliseum? It’s not exactly game-ready! 😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Have you been to the Roman coliseum? It’s not exactly game-ready! 😂😂

That may be true. But it is 2,000 years old and it’s still there. I guarantee you not a single nfl stadium will be even close to resembling a structure in 2,000 years. 

3 hours ago, mrags said:

That may be true. But it is 2,000 years old and it’s still there. I guarantee you not a single nfl stadium will be even close to resembling a structure in 2,000 years. 

Is that the standard? There are some who say the entire continent will be under water long before that. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mrags said:

Nope, I heard they were going to commit to keeping this one intact forever.  Just for YOU!   😋