New "ironclad" Stadium deal reached

jletha

Weird.. I did the survey too but I didn't get questions about PSL or seating options and such.  I think the questions might change based on answer given?  I put that I don't plan to buy tickets on one of the questions, so maybe that's why.

Edited by Scott7975

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Weird.. I did the survey too but I didn't get questions about PSL or seating options and such.  I think the questions might change based on answer given?  I put that I don't plan to buy tickets on one of the questions, so maybe that's why.

Yeah it changes based on your answers.  I tried it and went from something like 24% done to 79% after the ticket question.  But it wouldn't let me put in my zip code because mine starts with 0 and they want one from 10000-99999.  :wallbash:

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah it changes based on your answers.  I tried it and went from something like 24% done to 79% after the ticket question.  But it wouldn't let me put in my zip code because mine starts with 0 and they want one from 10000-99999.  :wallbash:

I wish I hadn’t finished it honestly. Would like to go back and see what the pricing on the suites/clubs would be. They had clubs and another option that seemed like it wasn’t a club seat but was a little nicer than regular seating. 

overall though, if your used to club seats in the stadium now. Under cover of awning, protected by weather, heated, it looks like you can get similar tickets or even pay less for regular seating in the Mezzanine level. I’m sore the experience will be a little different than the clubs they will offer, but with a new stadium, I’m sure the experience will be better than what you get with the clubs now.  

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Maybe they’re trying to tell you something. 😳

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It's okay, I've been a STH for 18 years and they wouldn't take mine either because it's a postal code.

7 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

In the survey, the Bills presented 3 options for the PSL. I think it was :

1) pay in full upfront

2) pay in 3 equal but interest free installments leading up to completion of the stadium 

3) spread payment over long term but pay with interest 

Since you are paying before completion "interest free installments leading up to completion of the stadium" is wrong.  They should be paying YOU interest.

This sounds like a timeshare with special assessment fees.

3 hours ago, mrags said:

I wish I hadn’t finished it honestly. Would like to go back and see what the pricing on the suites/clubs would be. They had clubs and another option that seemed like it wasn’t a club seat but was a little nicer than regular seating. 

I think it was called Living Room seating, kinda like a suite without being in a suite.  A box with 4-8 seats. 

34 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I think it was called Living Room seating, kinda like a suite without being in a suite.  A box with 4-8 seats. 

Thanks Jack. I don’t know if that was the name of it but that’s what I thought I saw. Something similar. 

41 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Jack, did you notice this option? I’m curious what “advanced end zone seating” is. 

ABD4DBE5-97BF-471B-A33B-C0C9D6069411.thumb.jpeg.230cc24805420e8cfb1e7d5459ee04d8.jpeg

On 4/28/2022 at 6:17 PM, Limeaid said:

I don't know if it's been discussed but a friend of mine is with Dresser Rand..........they are closing their Olean plant in June and it's expected that Populous is moving in.   

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Jack, did you notice this option? I’m curious what “advanced end zone seating” is. 

ABD4DBE5-97BF-471B-A33B-C0C9D6069411.thumb.jpeg.230cc24805420e8cfb1e7d5459ee04d8.jpeg

I did see that, I think it may be similar to what the Eagles have, seats in the end zone on the field.  

Philadelphia Eagles Tunnel Club

I can't seem to find a good picture of them.  This is one I pulled from Google Street View...

LFF.jpg

11 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I did see that, I think it may be similar to what the Eagles have, seats in the end zone on the field.  

Philadelphia Eagles Tunnel Club

I can't seem to find a good picture of them.  This is one I pulled from Google Street View...

LFF.jpg

Yeah I had a buddy that had passes to the dolphins last year what looked like field passes almost. Was standing room behind the wall. After looking I found pics there like these. Looks pretty awesome actually. I’d love to be under cover and heated but this would be pretty sweet. 

7DCCF2E6-08A6-45B4-BF42-8917778BC3D1.jpeg

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

B96914E1-97C0-47AE-A874-9ECD0EBBAA96.jpeg

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

025D05DE-C6E4-4253-9401-390BB122145F.jpeg

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I don't know if it's been discussed but a friend of mine is with Dresser Rand..........they are closing their Olean plant in June and it's expected that Populous is moving in.   

Not that I have any idea what I’m talking about with this kind of stuff. But why would Populous move in for a temporary project that they don’t even need to be here to complete. 

pretty sure that Turner Construction received the bid to actually build the stadium that Populous designs. They have offices here in the area and wouldn’t have a need to build any more space or offices. 

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah I had a buddy that had passes to the dolphins last year what looked like field passes almost. Was standing room behind the wall. After looking I found pics there like these. Looks pretty awesome actually. I’d love to be under cover and heated but this would be pretty sweet. 

WOW! That looks like they are playing in your living room! You even get your comfy chair! 

Just like your living room……which IS covered and heated. Hmmmmm.  :)

I kid, but the NFL has created such a great home experience, and now the stadiums need to compete and be bigger and better.  

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

WOW! That looks like they are playing in your living room! You even get your comfy chair! 

Just like your living room……which IS covered and heated. Hmmmmm.  :)

I kid, but the NFL has created such a great home experience, and now the stadiums need to compete and be bigger and better.  

I get it. I’d rather have better seats with better views honestly. But my 11 years seniority and my budget might not allow me what I want. This is a cool option because in your end zone it’s awesome. Who wouldn’t want Stef Diggs and Spencer Brown chugging your beer in a weekly basis?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

I get it. I’d rather have better seats with better views honestly. But my 11 years seniority and my budget might not allow me what I want. This is a cool option because in your end zone it’s awesome. Who wouldn’t want Stef Diggs and Spencer Brown chugging your beer in a weekly basis?

Ohh, I get it! You have to decide what your priorities are. As a way out of town guy, I just pick and chose games and seats. I’m not going all in like a season ticket holder. 

I’d pay to get close enough to have any Bill chug my beer after we score a TD. Or, hell, even punt for that matter!  THAT is something unlike anything I’ve done before. I’d buy a Sunday from some guy who made the investment. 

6 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Since you are paying before completion "interest free installments leading up to completion of the stadium" is wrong.  They should be paying YOU interest.

This sounds like a timeshare with special assessment fees.

This isn’t an investment situation. This is pay to play. 

5 hours ago, mrags said:

Those are terrible seats. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Until they are in your end zone then it’s amazing 

And how often is that? I sat in similar seats for Bills game at old Eagles stadium. Couldn't see anything. Worst seats I ever had

2 hours ago, nucci said:

Those are terrible seats. 

Those are seats for people who are interested in being on TV, not for people who want to watch a football game.  They cost more than I pay for a lower level Bills sideline seat on the 20.  

• Like (+1) 2