New "ironclad" Stadium deal reached

jletha

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

No problem. Couldn’t you just see that new Everton stadium along the Buffalo waterfront? 

I'm not big on architecture so I'm not likely to notice much about it except for how well you can see the field inside. :blush:

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

I'm not big on architecture so I'm not likely to notice much about it except for how well you can see the field inside. :blush:

Speaking as an architect…I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to see the field. 😉

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/1/2022 at 10:12 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Speaking as an architect…I’m pretty sure you’ll be able to see the field. 😉

Then how do you explain War Memorial Stadium? Buy a ticket. Go to the game and take your seat. POLE!!

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Then how do you explain War Memorial Stadium? Buy a ticket. Go to the game and take your seat. POLE!!

Duh, that was the seat for the keg you brought in with you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Ha! Again, speaking strictly as an architect, I’m guessing there won’t be any poles obstructing your view of the field. (And if I recall the poles at the Rockpile came in when they expanded the sideline seating for the AFL. I don’t believe the original stadium had them.)

10 hours ago, RiotAct said:

anyone get the new stadium survey this morning?  

Sizing us up as far as our appetite for P$L’s.

Yeah.  The survey slapped me in the face with the reality that when the new stadium opens I'll be out.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, mrags said:

Never got it. Hmmmmm

I got mine this morning, just finished taking it. If prices are close to what they asked in the survey, I believe I will still get tickets for the new stadium. It might even come out a little cheaper for an equivalent seat.  For those saying WTF JJ, remember I've been paying Club Seat with a PSL prices for about 18 years now. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

I got mine this morning, just finished taking it. If prices are close to what they asked in the survey, I believe I will still get tickets for the new stadium. It might even come out a little cheaper for an equivalent seat.  For those saying WTF JJ, remember I've been paying Club Seat with a PSL prices for about 18 years now. 

I’ll be keeping mine in some form. Im in 109 now, would consider some of the “cheaper” club options depending on the price. Price of current club seats is probably about my limit though, so I may be “downgrading” depending on what final numbers look like. 

4 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I’ll be keeping mine in some form. Im in 109 now, would consider some of the “cheaper” club options depending on the price. Price of current club seats is probably about my limit though, so I may be “downgrading” depending on what final numbers look like. 

I have seasons for the Jets at MetLife. I can tell you what the payment options are. For the season tickets and parking the Jets give 3 options.

1. Pay in full by Feb 1 either check or CC

2.Pay over 4 payments starting in Feb but CC only

3.Pay over 12 months starting Feb 1 but CC only

As for the PSL fee I get the bill late Sept/early Oct its due Nov 1. My fee is $5,000 per seat ( I have 2 seats). The Jets give 3 options. Pay in one shot check or CC. Most people can't do this. Pay over 10 years or 15 years with check or CC. The Jets do charge interest if you don't pay in one shot. I took the 10 year plan. As for my yearly payment due Nov 1. The Jets give 2 options. 

1. Pay in full with check or CC

2. Pay over 4 months starting Nov 1 but CC only.

The Bills are probably going to do something similar. You know the Pegula's have already talked to owners who deal with PSL fees like Woody and Chris Johnson. They will work with you because lets face it these prices are expensive. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

I have seasons for the Jets at MetLife. I can tell you what the payment options are. For the season tickets and parking the Jets give 3 options.

1. Pay in full by Feb 1 either check or CC

2.Pay over 4 payments starting in Feb but CC only

3.Pay over 12 months starting Feb 1 but CC only

As for the PSL fee I get the bill late Sept/early Oct its due Nov 1. My fee is $5,000 per seat ( I have 2 seats). The Jets give 3 options. Pay in one shot check or CC. Most people can't do this. Pay over 10 years or 15 years with check or CC. The Jets do charge interest if you don't pay in one shot. I took the 10 year plan. As for my yearly payment due Nov 1. The Jets give 2 options. 

1. Pay in full with check or CC

2. Pay over 4 months starting Nov 1 but CC only.

The Bills are probably going to do something similar. You know the Pegula's have already talked to owners who deal with PSL fees like Woody and Chris Johnson. They will work with you because lets face it these prices are expensive. 

In the survey, the Bills presented 3 options for the PSL. I think it was :

1) pay in full upfront

2) pay in 3 equal but interest free installments leading up to completion of the stadium 

3) spread payment over long term but pay with interest 

7 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

In the survey, the Bills presented 3 options for the PSL. I think it was :

1) pay in full upfront

2) pay in 3 equal but interest free installments leading up to completion of the stadium 

3) spread payment over long term but pay with interest 

Have they said what the PSL fees are yet? The Jets and Giants do have an advantage because of the corporate support from NYC. Some of the prices are crazy. My seats are lower level row 3 right behind the goalpost. If you are lower level on the 50 yard line the PSL fees are $25,000 per seat. Who can pay for that. You have to be wealthy or they are corporate seats. $25,000 per seat for a PSL fee is crazy but they do sell. 

Edited by Greg S

39 minutes ago, Greg S said:

As for the PSL fee I get the bill late Sept/early Oct its due Nov 1. My fee is $5,000 per seat ( I have 2 seats).

I'm a little confused.  Isn't the PSL a one-time cost, to secure the rights to buy the seat in subsequent seasons?  Or is this just an option where you can finance the PSL over multiple years?

10 minutes ago, BTB said:

Were there any other questions in the survey other than PSL’s?   Any specifics that those who received the survey want to share?

It was mostly the different types of seating available, pricing and PSLs. They presented several different options, three at a time, and you’d either pick one of the three, or selected that you would not pick any of those three.  

I wish I had done screen shots of the options.  

24 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I'm a little confused.  Isn't the PSL a one-time cost, to secure the rights to buy the seat in subsequent seasons?  Or is this just an option where you can finance the PSL over multiple years?

It is a one time cost. With 2 seats and $5000 per seat for my PSL fee the Jets give options on how to pay it. Most people can't or won't ( myself included ) pay $10,000 in one shot. They do allow that to be paid over multiple years. The costs are to high for the average person. The Bills will do the same thing for their season ticket holders.

24 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

It was mostly the different types of seating available, pricing and PSLs. They presented several different options, three at a time, and you’d either pick one of the three, or selected that you would not pick any of those three.  

I wish I had done screen shots of the options.  

I just finished mine. And about halfway through I decided to hit back a few times and took screen shots of every single option for the reserved seatings. If you or anyone else has any questions, let me know. It appears to be a ton of options. Still sorting through each screen shot I took. I think some are in there multiple times 

• Like (+1) 1