Donte Whitner hit ???

Santana

Good morning,

I've been searching for a few years for a video/clip of a hit on Chand Ocho Cinco from Donte Whitner. I cannot find it anywhere and was hoping someone on here might be able to find it? The game was in Cincinnati in probably 2009?

Thanks!! GO BILLS!! 

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Donte's main issue was being drafted where he was in the first round. He wasn't a bad player, he was just nowhere near a player that justified his draft status.

His main issue was his attitude/personality/lack of character.  Perfect example in the differences between those drought year regimes and how Beane/McDermott run things.

3 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

His main issue was his attitude/personality/lack of character.  Perfect example in the differences between those drought year regimes and how Beane/McDermott run things.

Maybe if he wasn't the whipping boy for Bills fans pretty much from day 1, you would have seen a different side.  These players are actually human beings you know.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Donte's main issue was being drafted where he was in the first round. He wasn't a bad player, he was just nowhere near a player that justified his draft status.

I think the losing also really took its toll on Whitner here also. On a better team he seemed to perk up as a player.

I have a vivid memory of being at that game, sitting near a kid in an Ochocinco jersey. Some guy, seemingly oblivious to what was happening on the field, started relentlessly screaming “OCHO STINKO” at the kid as the cart came out for Chad. Everyone else around us was aghast. Man the drought was something else 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Definitely true. Also, didn't he make a couple Pro Bowls too? I honestly don't think it would've mattered overall though...

Sure, there's many drafts we can look back on during those years & see the better players we could've drafted, but had we kept all the same QB's, it wouldn't have changed much at all. At best, we would've had a few great players that wasted away some of their best years in a division the Pats were going to win for nearly 20 years...

I dont remember that one but I do remember Sammy Morris (on the Pats*) coming through the hole one time and just destroying Whitner.  I kinda enjoyed it because I was not a Donte fan.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, H2o said:

You'll find it at about the 3:15 mark in the video. 

Thank you! I think this might be the hit, I thought it was another one but thank you!!

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

That the Stevie Johnson why so serious game?

That's the game I thought it was. It was a vicious hit.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.