Hard Knocks 2022: Detroit Lions

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

If they draft Malik to compete with Goff. Add in Dan Campbell who is always good for sound bites. Could be worse. Gotta have that QB competition though. 

Baker?  1st day is his wife & him moving into a new stadium. 

Edited by Albany,n.y.

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

They can't the Bills keep being good at football, you have to be out of the playoffs to get picked.

and maybe they'll get like an actual lion or something.

@Warcodered That's not true! The Cowboys have been on it 3X and they're going to the Superbowl every year 😉😃

I'm from the Detroit burbs originally and was actually happy to see they would be featuring the Lions. I think Campbell is more than just a meat head coach. He's certainly learning on the job but the Rex comparisons are not accurate. Lions players would run through a wall for the guy, in a real way. They played competitive football when they shouldn't and didn't stop. They need a serious talent upgrade. Detroit also shares a lot with Buffalo. For a very long period of time we were the two teams in the NFL with insane playoff droughts. Both teams won championships but never a Super Bowl. Both areas are pretty blue collar on the great lakes. Both teams have very loyal fans.

Even if I wasn't from the area I would rather watch something on Detroit than say Dallas, Pittsburgh, Vegas or some other NFL fan favorite BS.   

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.