Where will Arch Manning land in 23?

major

4 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

The Mannings have done something that is unique…this is the fourth on the way….

There is a lot more to it than “vast resources” otherwise it would happen more frequently ..

I think it's unique

But I've coached and scouted for 30 years and I've gone to those elite 11 camps before

And the better coaching you get at an earlier age, and the more consistent training you get... The more likely you are to develop into a division one player

Couple that with the Mannings vast resources and knowledge of football... And love of football.. it's not really a shocker they have developed good quarterbacks

You don't need to be the most physically gifted... But being mentally ahead of the game gives you a huge advantage especially in HS and college

the Mannings have generations of football knowledge to pass on.. Arch is 50x ahead of most quarterbacks his age mentally with good physical gifts

But It's not elite physical gifts that set him apart.. it's the quarterbacking knowledge he's learned... His feel in the pocket is much beyond a 17 year old

I think the Mannings are outliers but I'm not shocked by it

Edited by Buffalo716

11 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Is he any good or just name recognition? Who's his dad ?

His father is Cooper Manning.. brother of Peyton and Eli

Stop playing ball at 18 due to spinal stenosis

And Arch Manning is good but he's not a generational prospect.. he is well beyond his years in the mental and feel parts of the game... He has an uncanny feel in the pocket, diagnoses fast with a natural quick release 

He does have solid pro potential

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

#1 overall recruit in the country for 2023

But, other than that……….  🤷‍♂️

Interesting that he is Cooper’s son. I’d love to know what Cooper might have done as a player, but I’m glad he didn’t take the risk. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

What risk

Cooper was very talented but had spinal stenosis, I believe it was. Could have been severely injured or paralyzed if things went wrong. I’m glad he didn’t take that risk and played it safe, apparently living a great life. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Cooper was very talented but had spinal stenosis, I believe it was. Could have been severely injured or paralyzed if things went wrong. I’m glad he didn’t take that risk and played it safe, apparently living a great life. 

Didn't know about that. Is he involved in some Manning football related business ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 8:11 PM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Didn't know about that. Is he involved in some Manning football related business ?

He is a partner at AJ Capital. They have a large portfolio of hotels throughout the country. The Graduate in Nashville as well as The Thompson in Nashville come to mind. The portfolio is north of $1B. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He is a partner at AJ Capital. They have a large portfolio of hotels throughout the country. The Graduate in Nashville as well as The Thompson in Nashville come to mind. The portfolio is north of $1B. 

STOP HIDING TO POST IN OBSCURE SIDE FORUMS 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/9/2022 at 9:08 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

I am always impressed at how people who grew up with generational wealth are able to use their connections and fame to make even more money.

http://www.atlantafalconstalk.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8648/cooper-manning-goes-on-a-rant/p1

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Athens Georgia 

Tho realistically if you've gone all over the country and watch college football... Nothing like Lincoln Nebraska

Madison, WI!

50 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Caesar’s favorite Manning 😎

Ohio State?

He’s not coming to ohio state to sit the bench 🤫

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I've been to Madison.. it's absolutely top notch

I don't think you could distinguish that or Lincoln or some other top places 

Lincoln is just the nicest fan base ever. Madison, I simultaneously had the time of my life and feared for my life.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.