The Buffalo Bills are the best team in the NFL

Success

48 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Don't worry. You are. 

Other than WR core (where they are #1 in the league) and maybe Burrow where else are they top 5? Or even top 10?

I'll hang up and listen. 

Oline 

RB

And as long as White is out - several teams will have better secondaries then us

• Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oline 

RB

And as long as White is out - several teams will have better secondaries then us

Right now on paper we have one of the worst secondaries in the league. White still out and Wallace gone leaves us ultra thin at CB. I expect to draft at least two corners in the first half of the draft in April 

Edited by Brennan Huff
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

I just wanted to write this, after 20 years of being nothing.  It took drafting the best QB of his class, in the most hyped class in years, and a GM to put the pieces in place around him.

I don't think it's disputable, nor do I think it's a slam dunk verdict.  But on paper, the Bills are the best team in the league right now. The best offense, and a TRUE #1 defense - not the flimsy kind of #1 we had last year.

Obviously, the pressure is on now.  Being the best on paper isn't something that goes down in the history books. They have to cash in w/ the Lombardi.

But we are the best.  I just wanted to take a moment to say it & appreciate it.  We can beat anyone.

But , but is that after we trade Edmonds and draft Breece Hall in the first round??

Edited by Putin

I'm truly hoping Von Miller helps Tremaine get his head improved. I really, really want Tremaine to be a beast for our D but it's moments of lack of recognition and lack of a 'mean streak' that worries me. If he wasn't lost at times during the game and tackled like Dick Butkus I'd love the guy.

2 hours ago, McBean said:

We’re not the best team because of our HC.

If it was someone different, probably yeah but McClappy Isn’t taking us to where we wanna go.

Hope I’m wrong.

Don’t worry, you are, 

3 hours ago, McBean said:

We’re not the best team because of our HC.

If it was someone different, probably yeah but McClappy Isn’t taking us to where we wanna go.

Hope I’m wrong.

I think you’re right. We need Rex back, because we are having terrible off-seasons. You with me? 

We are a perennial leading SB contender. Deal with it. 

This Broncos love needs to stop, I'm sorry. It's ridiculous. They're a mediocre team that added an aging Russell Wilson and now they're casually being mentioned with Buffalo, KC and Cincy. Stop. They made Nathaniel Hackett their head coach, they may very well finish last in the division.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Nelius said:

This Broncos love needs to stop, I'm sorry. It's ridiculous. They're a mediocre team that added an aging Russell Wilson and now they're casually being mentioned with Buffalo, KC and Cincy. Stop. They made Nathaniel Hackett their head coach, they may very well finish last in the division.

The Broncos defense was 3rd in points allowed, 8th in yards allowed and 6th in passer rating allowed.

Russell, Davonte Williams, Sutton, Jeudy and Patrick.  Don't be fooled.  They're primed and ready.

Edited by Chicken Boo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.