Let’s not act like Tua is some scrub

bubba2018

There is a chance he makes a reasonable jump this year. Anyone who is writing the Dolphins off are naive. Are they the class of the AFC? No, but they will be vastly improved and will strongly compete for a playoff spot.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 13
  • Haha (+1) 22

4 minutes ago, recovery96 said:

There is a chance he makes a reasonable jump this year. Anyone who is writing the Dolphins off are naive. Are they the class of the AFC? No, but they will be vastly improved and will strongly compete for a playoff spot.

I’d like to welcome Tua’s Mom to the board!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 36
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, recovery96 said:

That is pretty much what everyone is saying , they will compete for a wild card BUT with so many teams in the AFC that got better I’m not sure Miami makes the playoffs JMO 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, recovery96 said:

Ok I’m naive. I think Tua is a joke. He will never be a legitimate starter with that weak arm. They won’t strongly compete for anything

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, recovery96 said:

Tua is a scrub until he isn’t.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

Ok I’m naive. I think Tua is a joke. He will never be a legitimate starter with that weak arm. They won’t strongly compete for anything

That is a strong possibility as well 

They will be improved compared to previous years. I acknowledge their roster is better this year. That being said, they still have a rookie HC. Despite their acquisitions, he's still gonna have growing pains. As for Tua, nothing he has done up to this point even says he's gonna be the starter. Bridgewater isn't by any means a top tier QB, but with what they have on offense, he could form a chemistry quicker than Tua. None of this is relevant if we get the Josh we saw in the playoffs for the whole season. Josh is so far beyond what the Dolphins trot out as their starter. Neither will be able to keep up with him

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, recovery96 said:

I'm not acting.

Tua sucks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, recovery96 said:

Who said he is a scrub? He’s just not elite. What is he great at? Josh he is NOT. 

In hope they stick with a B- or C+ QB, it makes our path easier. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, recovery96 said:

He is a scrub.

Compared to Josh Allen.

If he makes a jump the Grand Canyon sized gap maybe gets closed by 1/3. That's the best Fins can hope for.

Edited by Big Turk

15 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

They will be improved compared to previous years. I acknowledge their roster is better this year. That being said, they still have a rookie HC. Despite their acquisitions, he's still gonna have growing pains. As for Tua, nothing he has done up to this point even says he's gonna be the starter. Bridgewater isn't by any means a top tier QB, but with what they have on offense, he could form a chemistry quicker than Tua. None of this is relevant if we get the Josh we saw in the playoffs for the whole season. Josh is so far beyond what the Dolphins trot out as their starter. Neither will be able to keep up with him

Well they do have a pretty good defense ...

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Well they do have a pretty good defense ...

Do they really ? They’ve finished the season with 15th ranked defense after playing 8 last games against bunch of scrubs 

32 minutes ago, recovery96 said:

What does this mean as it relates to the Bills and AFC East supremacy? There's not much reason so far for anybody to be scared of Miami

34 minutes ago, recovery96 said:

Nah, he’s a scrub.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1