Whitmer Fednapping Plot: Two defendants NOT GUILTY; Two NO VERDICT (GUILTY in re-trial)

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Do you think everybody who voted for Trump (nearly 80 million people) are in a cult? Honest question…

Do you think that people may have had different reasons?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Do you think everybody who voted for Trump (nearly 80 million people) are in a cult? Honest question…

Do you think that people may have had different reasons?

Please, I implore you, stop feeding this moron. Troll doesn't even begin to describe him.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

So Michigan state police allowed armed protesters inside the state Capitol at the behest of the FBI...

You don't say?

Really weird that this D'Antuono character headed the Detroit field office and then was promoted to DC after "thwarting" this terrorist kidnapping plot.

I'm sure we'll have a bunch of shooting the messenger from the left here, but Tucker does a good job of summarizing the ridiculous fednapping plot in this segment.

On second thought we probably won't hear anything from the left on this one. They've been ignoring this case for awhile now. 

I wonder why?

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

I'm sure we'll have a bunch of shooting the messenger from the left here, but Tucker does a good job of summarizing the ridiculous fednapping plot in this segment.

On second thought we probably won't hear anything from the left on this one. They've been ignoring this case for awhile now. 

I wonder why?

• Haha (+1) 1