Brady tried to engineer his way to Miami: TAMPERING!

Zerovoltz

Get real. You think he wants to come back to the AFC to face the gauntlet of QBs or stay in the NFC where it's basically him and Rodgers alone at the top with Murray and Prescott in tier 2 and that's pretty much it.

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

I can't understand why Brady would want to do this. The only reason that I can think of is that he wants to beat the Pats twice next year.

He saw Von Miller signed with Buffalo and might become the only starter in the NFL to win a Super Bowl with three different teams.  And he got jealous and said "well hell, I could do that too".  

7 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Go live in downtown Fort Lauderdale.  It blows Miami away.  Nothing like it in South Florida.  Amazing there.

no kidding. im kind of in a floater mode, im crazy enough id go check it out and move there if i like it. getting some travelling in lately

9 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I can't understand why Brady would want to do this. The only reason that I can think of is that he wants to beat the Pats twice next year.

Well Brady would have WRs - Hill/Waddle/Parker, RBs Edmonds/Mosert/Gaskin, TEs Gesicki/Gronk. 

For a QB that many think has been pretty much a game manager, he could have the opportunity to put up some pinball type numbers.

11 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

There are some rumors that Brady would be interested in becoming a part owner of the Dolphins if the opportunity presents itself.

3 hours ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Well Brady would have WRs - Hill/Waddle/Parker, RBs Edmonds/Mosert/Gaskin, TEs Gesicki/Gronk. 

For a QB that many think has been pretty much a game manager, he could have the opportunity to put up some pinball type numbers.

? He has put up pinball numbers in NE and Tampa. He's lapping the field at this point. makes no sense for him to go to miami for this lol. 

13 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Go live in downtown Fort Lauderdale.  It blows Miami away.  Nothing like it in South Florida.  Amazing there.

Whenever we go to the Keys we fly into Lauderdale-Hollywood International.  Definitely more my speed at age 38 and it's only 30 minutes away from Miami, if you're looking for that scene.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Get real. You think he wants to come back to the AFC to face the gauntlet of QBs or stay in the NFC where it's basically him and Rodgers alone at the top with Murray and Prescott in tier 2 and that's pretty much it.

i don’t think anything you wrote are what would decide for him.  He thinks he can beat all those guys.    Miami has a huge Latin population, not to mention modeling.   And he may want to stick it to Belichick some more. 

2 hours ago, 13 Second Prevent Defense said:

i don’t think anything you wrote are what would decide for him.  He thinks he can beat all those guys.    Miami has a huge Latin population, not to mention modeling.   And he may want to stick it to Belichick some more. 

Dude it isn't happening. Move along.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.