Brady tried to engineer his way to Miami: TAMPERING!

Zerovoltz

14 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Nah you're just getting hoodwinked.

The guy who wrote that article is probably getting desperate for clicks/views.

Also everyone forgets Tom has been recruiting people to the Bucs..

Brady also spent the majority of his career under Bill Belichick and Josh McDaniels. Both manages to backed out of commitments they made to teams… McDaniels was even hiring staff in Indianapolis before he bailed. 

Don't forget the cheating too.

I don’t put very much faith in people who have proven they lack strong values. 

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Their best team was better than our "best team" but not an overall good indicator on the conference strength. There's no way to prove this but I think Bills or Chiefs would've beat LA. KC losing was likely a result of smacking heads with us. 

This year's gunna be even crazier. 

There's going to be an AFC west team not in the playoffs, that would roll through the first two rounds if they were in NFC. There might be 3 teams in AFCW, that have better records than winner of NFC-E!

There’s 3 wild card teams again so the whole AFC West could make the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

I can see us crushing his ego twice, mercilessly, we will unleash Von on the prissy “B” and he doesn’t make the post season, and retires with a chronic limp, knowing for the rest of his days the Buffalo Bills did this to him, Just sayin, 😁👍, I’m going for coffee ️ 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

People are too quick with this sentiment. NFC has won the last two SBs.

That was because the AFC teams had to play their best football against themselves in the playoffs, leading up to the SuperBowl. The Chiefs had to leave it all on the field against the Bills in the real SuperBowl which allowed a lesser opponent to beat them the following week to represent the conference. 

And all of this was before some of the best players from the NFC were added to AFC rosters this off season. The best team in the league this season will definitely come from the AFC, but they will once again have to work much harder to qualify for the chance to play the last game of the season.  

That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.