Brady tried to engineer his way to Miami: TAMPERING!

Zerovoltz

9 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Where there's smoke there's fire. Do I think it happens, no. Is it on the table? It wouldn't shock me in the slightest. Brady gets a chance to stick it to NE 2xs a year. Idk what his other motivation is, but he's been linked there many times it seems like.

Miami is beautiful, it's where I'd live if rich in the nfl and had my choice... but how much nicer can it be than TB? Weird but maybe he wants rings on 3 teams to further the legacy (in his mind)

Go live in downtown Fort Lauderdale.  It blows Miami away.  Nothing like it in South Florida.  Amazing there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Sal just spoke of this rumor on WGR just now.  It just doesn’t make sense as Brady has been recruiting other players to Tampa.  I’m not buying it.  Just conjecture.  

im happy to eat these words of wrong.

The phrase "words of wrong" really resonates with me.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, TBBills said:

Nah you're just getting hoodwinked.

The guy who wrote that article is probably getting desperate for clicks/views.

Also everyone forgets Tom has been recruiting people to the Bucs..

Brady isn’t stupid enough to go into the AFC arms race at QB.

Wilson and Ryan go to the AFC and then other talent go from NFC to AFG

• Agree 1

Frankly, I'd rather play him in the playoffs than in the SB.

The SB just ain't fair w/ that guy anymore. Most of the QB's in the AFC will be in their 1st one, or maybe 2nd.  Brady has 10...or is it 11?  Either way, the experience factor is ridiculous.

11 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Couldn't care less.  

Actually that's not true- I want to see us beat his ass and finish him off in the SB.  

We're going to beat his ass and then finish him off? I don't think enough of us like him to be that nice

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hi.  If the NFC is  "bye" for Brady to the "Big Game" then who repped the NFC in it last season?  How did that happen?

I wouldn't say it is automatic, but you have to admit that the path to the Super Bowl certainly appears to be a lot smoother in the NFC than it is in the AFC.  I know a lot can happen, but there seems to be WAY more competitive teams in the AFC right now comparatively.  

• Agree 1

It would take both Miamis firsts next year to get this done.  Would you do that for 1 year of a 45 year old and set your franchise back 5 years???

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Miami's first pick in the 2022 Draft is Pick #102 (3rd round comp).  I hardly think they got the capital for another big trade.

2 1sts next year.  

And bucs go and sign baker. 

6 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

It would take both Miamis firsts next year to get this done.  Would you do that for 1 year of a 45 year old and set your franchise back 5 years???

2 1sts next year.  

And bucs go and sign baker. 

I think that the 2 2023 1st round picks would be a bad trade for both teams.

Tampa Bay has a great chance to win the Division with Brady and in the weak NFC they could be in the SB.

Why give that up for a couple of next year middling or later 1st's.

On the other hand Miami would get a shot of the playoffs but what will they do at QB after that?

Bridgewater has a fully guaranteed $6.5M 1 year contract and Tua would want out and be done in Miami.

What could they get in a trade for Tua on his last year of his rookie contract next year worth $10M fully guaranteed and no draft picks?

Like I said, stupid for both sides.

13 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Never happening

Normally, I would agree, but right now it seems possible. If Miami thinks they have a chance of winning the SuperBowl with him, they will give up whatever it takes, and if Brady wants to go, he will be able to force his way out. Players with way less clout than him have been able to push their team into letting them go, there is no way Tampa could stop the GOAT. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Normally, I would agree, but right now it seems possible. If Miami thinks they have a chance of winning the SuperBowl with him, they will give up whatever it takes, and if Brady wants to go, he will be able to force his way out.

Players with way less clout than him have been able to push their team into letting them go, there is no way Tampa could stop the GOAT.

Tua, Teddy and Tom?

Why?   Tom plays like crap in Miami!!!

reading odd articles 

If Tua doesn’t become the same dude we saw at Alabama, it’s time to move on,” former NFL safety Ryan Clark bellowed. Former Dolphins executive Mike Tannenbaum said “it’s reasonable to think by Halloween, [you could see] Teddy Bridgewater taking over for Tua if there are any bumps in the road. Multiple local columnists announced that Tagovailoa is “out of excuses.

And oh look

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tom-brady-to-miami-rumors-hit-with-severe-reality-check-news.149618.html

With these rumors blowing up, Jeff Howe - a reporter from The Athletic - contacted his sources, only to find out that these rumors were completely false. In fact, Brady is still trying to recruit players to Tampa Bay, which is a pretty good indication that he plans on staying in the city, for at least one more season.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.