Brady tried to engineer his way to Miami: TAMPERING!

Zerovoltz

1 hour ago, BobbyC81 said:

There’s 3 wild card teams again so the whole AFC West could make the playoffs.

The North will probably send more than one. I could also see the Colts/Titans both in from South. Bottom line there are going to be some good teams in the AFC who won't make the playoffs. I am pretty confident our division will send only one team... the Bills. 

• Agree 1

Not even bothered.  Let Brady go to Miami and finish his career in embarrassment when he doesn’t make the Playoffs. 

They’ll be shooting their shot by trading away their entire future for an attempted run with Brady and Hill. 

Edited by SCBills

7 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Anyone else seen or hear anything about this....I saw this....NESN guy says it's being worked on.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2022/03/24/miami-dolphins-reportedly-working-on-a-trade-for-tom-brady/

Actually old “talk radio” news the whole idea was they were going to get Brady and Sean Peyton as a package deal.. that’s not happening now and I doubt very much he would leave a rather easy division in the NFC to go back to the AFC East.

I would say it's total nonsense, but the guy who reported it was the guy who knew Brady was going to Tampa when hardly anyone saw that as realistic. 

It's a little odd for him of all people to bring it up if he wasn't hearing something about it. 

I for one would love it! Better chance of a Brady free Super Bowl with him in the AFC. The NFC is basically a bye for him to the big game. 

As far as the "easier path" a guy like Brady wants to be where the action is, playing all the top players. These guys are just wired differently. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

6 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Would Brady want to play for Stephen Ross, who's last coach claims he's a racist & cheater in a lawsuit? 🤔

Anyway, article's based on 1 tweet, while acknowledging another tweet saying there's 0 to this. But crazier things have happened.

So the source of all this is a Boston sports journalist, Dale Arnold, who covers hockey for NE sports network.   His claim to fame is that he was one of the first to report that Brady to Tampa was a "done deal".

And even he caveats this one as "they are working on it, but they might not get it done"

Meanwhile another journalist (this one a "National NFL Insider" for the Athletic) says "nothing doing"

So at this point, the rumor is a bit above "just a dude on the Twitters" but not much

12 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I would say it's total nonsense, but the guy who reported it was the guy who knew Brady was going to Tampa when hardly anyone saw that as realistic. 

It's a little odd for him of all people to bring it up if he wasn't hearing something about it. 

I for one would love it! Better chance of a Brady free Super Bowl with him in the AFC. The NFC is basically a bye for him to the big game. 

As far as the "easier path" a guy like Brady wants to be where the action is, playing all the top players. These guys are just wired differently. 

Hi.  If the NFC is  "bye" for Brady to the "Big Game" then who repped the NFC in it last season?  How did that happen?

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hi.  If the NFC is  "bye" for Brady to the "Big Game" then who repped the NFC in it last season?  How did that happen?

Hello! You're right of course, but Brady has tortured my soul for years now, so I always expect the worst with him (i.e. him always winning no matter what else happens).

Sure, sometimes he doesn't go to the Super Bowl, that's true. 

46 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I remember seeing something saying he wanted to go to Miami but that plan got ruined because of Florez's lawsuit.

Sal and Sneaky Joe did a "connect the dots" discussion on WGR just now, and it didn't seem that far fetched anymore. I'll post the audio a little later.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They’d still have 3 gigantic holes on the offensive line…even with Brady they’d struggle…no way he’d leave Tampa for that 

3 gigantic holes, but still not as big as Tommy

• Haha (+1) 1

I guess it all depends on Brady and what he wants. If Brady wants out then there's a decent chance. Otherwise there is never even the slightest discussion or rumor/hint from a guy who obviously has some connection. 

As much as I can't stand the guy, the Bucs owe him an accommodation if he requests it. Plus they could probably get Tua and a high pick or just high picks and grab Mayfield. 

As far as Bucs players being mad... the NFL is The Tom Brady Show. Sometimes other teams get over for variety and drama, but that just adds to his story. Every hero has to fail here and there, only to prevail in the end. Without trials and struggle there is no glory. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.