Brady tried to engineer his way to Miami: TAMPERING!

Zerovoltz

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

Didn't read the article, but I'd say it cannot be excluded given all the previous rumors.

Where there's smoke there's fire. Do I think it happens, no. Is it on the table? It wouldn't shock me in the slightest. Brady gets a chance to stick it to NE 2xs a year. Idk what his other motivation is, but he's been linked there many times it seems like.

Miami is beautiful, it's where I'd live if rich in the nfl and had my choice... but how much nicer can it be than TB? Weird but maybe he wants rings on 3 teams to further the legacy (in his mind)

• Like (+1) 1

I believe Brady is committed to Tampa for one more year and they will not release him from his contractual obligation to entertain other options. I did read somewhere that if Tua doesn't work out now that Miami has reloaded on talent he might go south after this season, but its just a  rumor.

4 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Anyone else seen or hear anything about this....I saw this....NESN guy says it's being worked on.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2022/03/24/miami-dolphins-reportedly-working-on-a-trade-for-tom-brady/

Nah you're just getting hoodwinked.

The guy who wrote that article is probably getting desperate for clicks/views.

Also everyone forgets Tom has been recruiting people to the Bucs..

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

People are too quick with this sentiment. NFC has won the last two SBs.

Their best team was better than our "best team" but not an overall good indicator on the conference strength. There's no way to prove this but I think Bills or Chiefs would've beat LA. KC losing was likely a result of smacking heads with us. 

This year's gunna be even crazier. 

There's going to be an AFC west team not in the playoffs, that would roll through the first two rounds if they were in NFC. There might be 3 teams in AFCW, that have better records than winner of NFC-E!

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Their best team was better than our "best team" but not an overall good indicator on the conference strength. Afc was way tighter in general, due partially to everyone beating the snot out of eachother all year. This year's gunna be even crazier. 

There's going to be an AFC west team not in the playoffs, that would roll through the 1st two rounds if they were in NFC. There might be 3 teams in AFCW, that have better records than winner of NFC-E!

Raiders wouldn't roll through anything.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.