🚨 Ideas wanted for potential Bills event. Compensation if your idea is used!

StHustle

What about a video game tournament? Madden, or whatever the latest craze is. It would be two tournaments, players vs players, fans vs fans. Winners face off. 

There would need to be some type of qualifying tournament for the fans, to narrow it down to the same number of players. Someone smarter than me would need to figure that out..or just do a lottery?

Treat the event like a Comic-Con. Have different rooms for Q&As, autographs, vendors, etc. (Andre Reed in Hall H @3PM for Q&A. Tickets required to get in, priced dependent on star power). Last Q&A would be in the highest capacity room with Josh. 

If a fan wins the tournament, have that person on stage with Josh for the closing Q&A.

At the end, have a few of the consoles used in the tournament autographed by the players that competed and auction off for charity. 

Edited by gflande1
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/24/2022 at 8:17 PM, The Wiz said:

"How far can you run straight at Edmunds until he decides to pursue you" event would be a fan favorite. 

Had to get it in there. 

A face painting booth would be funny, especially if Josh was painting his Bills logo on people. 

image.thumb.png.7a57d09105315e6506c901c426b575cb.png

A 💩 pie to the face of the 1st @$@# to try and make this a whipping boy thread.

Had to get that in there.

• Haha (+1) 1

Musical chairs game players and fans that won by raffle. 

Punt pass kick contest vs the players 

Bills jeopardy

Players and fan charades game to win tickets.

Who is the bigger Haack contest - where  fans punt further than Matt Haack get a free tryout. 

On 3/24/2022 at 7:21 PM, StHustle said:

So I am part owner of a sports marketing company that puts together events featuring top athletes. We are based in Philly but do events all over. We did the "Fan Conference" events a few years back in Buffalo (had guys like Josh, Dawkins, Hyde, Poyer, Lorax and Edmunds come out) and looking to do more Bills player events (as the one owner from Buffalo the weights on my shoulders) so I am looking at doing something in August when all the guys are in town. I won't release the name/theme of the event yet but it'll be held annually and give fans a chance to see and interact with some of the players before the season. My question to you all is; If you were at an event where there's around 20 Bills players (many of the top guys) and a few thousand fans, what sort of activities would make this a fun, exciting & interactive (but not too interactive, lol) event that would have you and other fans looking forward to the next annual?

Compensation: Anyone who gives ideas that aren't already on the table, are FIRST to give them in this thread (ideas that improve upon other ides count!), will get free LIFETIME tickets to the event! 

I appreciate all those who decide to contribute. Thanks in advance.

Are you part of Jims group from Philadelphia from “The Office”? Sounds like the same jam. 😂

What about a $XX package in get in, partake in event, which would include a raffle to be able to have dinner with said player or players…. Money made off raffles can go to a charity of player or players choice….. say up to 4 winners.

Edited by CEN-CAL17

On 3/24/2022 at 6:23 PM, KDIGGZ said:

Have a players forum where they roast each other or tell funny stories. Nothing too serious but some light hearted ribbing is always fun and makes you feel closer to the players and what goes on behind the scenes.

Another idea is catch passes from Josh, which would be pretty sweet. It's tough because you don't want the players to do too much physically especially in season.

My #1 idea is posted below but also adding here: "Tailgate with the Team" pep rally type deal with tailgate events including beer pong (doesn't need to be beer), flip cup, corn hole, wing eating, table smashing, best team goes up against a team of players. Also frostbitmic's idea of food tasting judged by the players and players can enter themselves. Radio stations broadcasting live, NFL network on site, etc. I think we should do this even if it isn't chosen for this event

Good idea.  Include some Pinto Ron type stuff - like the ketchup and mustard squirting from a height!

On 3/24/2022 at 6:52 PM, Beerball said:

Wing eating contest for the players.

Yeah - this is so Buffalo.  Maybe how many wings a player can eat in five minutes.  Then maybe how many super hot wings a player can eat - not for the faint-of-heart!

• Like (+1) 1

I skimmed the pages and did not see this so far, but it seems like an obvious win to do a "photo booth" type event. The best part is you could have 2 or 3 players at a time, either at different photo stations (I'm going to say stations because you would not want an actual booth, but more like a photo shoot area) or all together at one. Though having multiple stations would help more fans move through the activity. So say you have 4 photo stations with one player at each, fans could choose which player they wait in line for and the rest of the players could be off doing other activities, and then maybe swap out the players every 30 or 60 minutes.

You could do football themed backgrounds or use green screens. Football themed props seem like a no brainer, but maybe mix it up. Who would want a picture with Josh while you're both wearing Buffalo Wing hats and holding light sabers? Everyone, that's who.

The best part is, you could give a wallet sized photo or 5x7 photo for free that prints off immediately at printers set up by the photo stations, but then provide a website where fans can go to order additional prints and photo packages, magnets and coasters with their photo on them, etc. This puts more money in your pocket while providing an amazing experience for the fan.

Edited by DisplacedBillsFan

• Simon unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.