Clarence Thomas IS conflicted

Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Go do your own homework and report back...

Typical no answer again ! If You have the evidence which you implied by your response & you were running your mouth so then just tell me or us so we know who then i will see if your full of s**t or not  !

You bark awful loud up until it's time to put up or shut up which shows me if i'm going to get into it i don't want your ***** A** backing me up because you 'll be the first to tuck tail & run ! 

When your testicles drop get back with me i'll be waiting !! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Typical no answer again ! If You have the evidence which you implied by your response & you were running your mouth so then just tell me or us so we know who then i will see if your full of s**t or not  !

You bark awful loud up until it's time to put up or shut up which shows me if i'm going to get into it i don't want your ***** A** backing me up because you 'll be the first to tuck tail & run ! 

When your testicles drop get back with me i'll be waiting !! 

👆😂🤡🤣

Evidence that Ivanka received patents/trademarks from China?

Evidence that Ivanka and Jared made $640,000,000 while working at the WH?

Or Jared secured $3 BILLION in funding from international investors?

Are you afraid to actually look that up?

Of course you are because in typical MAGA fashion you can only digest sugar coated Trump news.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 2:30 AM, Westside said:

Kind of like having a father in politics who sets you up on the board of an energy company while making hundreds of thousands of dollars with absolutely no experience!

Is that what you’re talking about?

Except there was likely nothing Joe did to get his son the job.  Companies hire names sometimes.   It's sad and a dumb practice but reality.   If on the other hand Joe did wrong flay his arse.   

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Waiting for the lefty loonies  to start going after Walmart for letting  Thomas and his wife park their RV in Walmart parking lots  while they travel during the summer recesses.

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Except there was likely nothing Joe did to get his son the job.  Companies hire names sometimes.   It's sad and a dumb practice but reality.   If on the other hand Joe did wrong flay his arse.   

You actually think joe had nothing to do with hunter getting that seat on the  board? Seriously?????

7 hours ago, Westside said:

You actually think joe had nothing to do with hunter getting that seat on the  board? Seriously?????

Yes. other than inheriting his name, he likely did nothing to help.   I think Biden is a schmuck but I doubt he is overtly corrupt which this would be.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1