Clarence Thomas IS conflicted

Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is Clarence Thomas conflicted?

• Yes
    • No

19 hours ago, Westside said:

Well, considering all the BS the left spewed about the president being a Russian stooge, I find it hard to believe anything they come up with. 

Be honest, the only reason you want him to retire is you don’t agree with his politics. Let’s get another partisan judge with less than stellar qualifications to spread their partisan BS policies.

Looks like the assclown is back with the thumbs down again. What a physo.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

This guy is a clown. An embarrassment to this great country. He can barely speak yet he’s so revered on the international scene? Lol, yeah right. They’re laughing at him, not with him. 

The grift is back!

👆🤡👇 no I

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

And do you even know what grift means? 

Idiots

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡👇 no I

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

And do you even know what grift means? 

Idiots

You’d done pretty well for the last day or so…but now back to name calling. I liked yesterday’s BillStime way way better. You can do it!  👍

The only question left is can the democratic congress push through an asian trans justice through in a few weeks time like the republicans pushed through the handmaiden?  Why can't we just get someone normal from the center?????

• Agree 1

I don’t know. I think Clarence had a clearance. 

54 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Nice fresh sliced medallions, not those cryovac ones that you gotta smash to death with a mallet.  

So loin medallions?   I remember the first time I butchered a leg of Veal.  All I could smell was milk.  You are what you eat. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/24/2022 at 8:41 PM, BillStime said:

Or your father hiring his daughter and son in law in positions with absolutely no experience…. And that same daughter receiving numerous patents/trademarks from China while her Daddy is POTUS; and that same couple making over $640,000,000 while working at the WH and the son in law securing more than $3,000,000,000 in funding from international investors for his new investment firm.

We won’t even remind you how much Trump spent golfing and traveling to his properties or forcing the government to spend money at his properties here and abroad…

Yeah - Hunters laptop. 

Idiots 

If you would please share the items to which those patents & trademarks are on so i can avoid buying any more Chinese BS & while your at it give us the names of the investment firms so i can avoid anything to do with them also I don't want to be affiliated with any wrong doings by these people !

Seeing as you have all this info you can give it to me so i can not waste any time in doing the research seeing as you already have & i can stop buying any products from these crooked bastards . 

I'll thank you ahead of time for your reply . Thanks !! 

16 hours ago, Albwan said:

What a stupid post.

Is there any married man that isn't conflicted in some way shape or form ? Just another brilliant question given little or no fore thought before putting it out there ...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

DEMOCRATS ARE PARTYING LIKE IT’S 1859: 

In Fit of Racially Charged Outrage, Democrats Target Supreme Court’s Only Black Justice for Impeachment.

Party’s ugly segregationist past resurfaces as prominent interracial couple comes under attack

https://freebeacon.com/parody/clarence-thomas-impeachment/

This is the same justice whose wife wanted to overturn a democratic election and have our choice, our elected president, thrown in jail? 

23 hours ago, T master said:

If you would please share the items to which those patents & trademarks are on so i can avoid buying any more Chinese BS & while your at it give us the names of the investment firms so i can avoid anything to do with them also I don't want to be affiliated with any wrong doings by these people !

Seeing as you have all this info you can give it to me so i can not waste any time in doing the research seeing as you already have & i can stop buying any products from these crooked bastards . 

I'll thank you ahead of time for your reply . Thanks !! 

Is there any married man that isn't conflicted in some way shape or form ? Just another brilliant question given little or no fore thought before putting it out there ...

You're asking @BillStime to produce receipts?

:lol:

Good one.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

HA! You can't handle receipts unless they come from Julie, Jason and Hans...

See? Threatened... attacking me cause I went right after his brand... his pathetic Twitter account.

Well you still haven't told me what they are could it be because your still just spewing BS because of what we have all seen to be the hate you have instead of the truth of the matter ?

Because you sure won't stand up against those things that have changed for the worst in the last year plus and you still decide to live in the "Trumps a A Hole" mind set instead of being a unbiased American and calling out what is being done to hurt the US by all those concerned in power now when it comes to ignorant policy changes .

So i'll be waiting because if it is as you have said it is i want to know about these particular products because i acting in a unbiased way will no longer buy them no matter who is making profit from them . I know it won't be much but it's what i can do instead of B**CH about it & blame some one else for it like you !! 

Edited by T master

1 minute ago, T master said:

Well you still haven't told me what they are could it be because your still just spewing BS because of what we have all seen to be the hate you have instead of the truth of the matter ?

Because you sure won't stand up against those things that have changed for the worst in the last year plus and you still decide to live in the "Trumps a A Hole" mind set instead of being a unbiased American and calling out what is being done to hurt the US by all those concerned when it comes to being ignorant .

So i'll be waiting because if it is as you have said it is i want to know about these particular products because i acting in a unbiased way will no longer buy them no matter who is making profit from them . I know it won't be much but it's what i can do instead of B**CH about it & blame some one else for it like you !! 

Go do your own homework and report back...