Taiwan Jones re-signs with Bills

BillsMafi$

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

Unreal the fascination this team has with ST players and is seemingly doubling down on stupid after ST was one of the main reasons we lost in the playoffs.

We lost because of ST so our goal should be to get worse at ST?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

We lost because of ST so our goal should be to get worse at ST?

We already have enough money tied up in ST guys like Maketvich who I thought would be long gone or restructured for the minimum.

My point is that guys like Jones don't add any real value to this team compared to a dirt cheap UDFA or 7th rounder that can do essentially the same thing. I could care less about having 'the best gunner in the league' on this team it means nothing and changes nothing for this team's outlook this year.

8 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

We already have enough money tied up in ST guys like Maketvich who I thought would be long gone or restructured for the minimum.

My point is that guys like Jones don't add any real value to this team compared to a dirt cheap UDFA or 7th rounder that can do essentially the same thing. I could care less about having 'the best gunner in the league' on this team it means nothing and changes nothing for this team's outlook this year.

I'd like to see you back up that argument about a 7th rounder being just as good as gunner god jones. Obviously NFL front offices disagree with you, including one of the best coaches of all time so it will be interesting to hear your side of things

thank you

Tommy D

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I mean, should we poll NFL coaches and ask them if an elite gunner provides value to their team? What do you think they would say?

37 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Steve Tasker may disagree.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I wonder if this is Ryan Bates $2.5 million cap space being spent now on a few scrubs.

Do you guys know Levi Wallace has a $2.5 million cap hit this year? 

Taiwan's contract most likely won't affect our cap.  It won't be in the top 51 contracts so it's irrelevant = smart signing

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.