Kupps thank you to Bob Trees

Buffalo716

I can see Woods' influence on Kupp especially on his blocking.

It seems odd to call him "Woody"; even odder than "Bob" for while that is one of the short forms of "Robert" Robert Woods never used it.

Warren Sharp @SharpFootball tweet:

the AFC offseason has been insane

Russell Wilson AFC

Matt Ryan AFC

Davante Adams AFC

Amari Cooper AFC

Tyreek Hill AFC

Deshaun Watson AFC 🤢 he already was

Von Miller AFC

JC Jackson AFC

Khalil Mack AFC

Terron Armstead AFC

Chandler Jones AFC

Robert Woods AFC

FOjbj-2XEAIgMhS?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Limeaid
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It seems odd to call him "Woody"; even odder than "Bob" for while that is one of the short forms of "Robert" Robert Woods never used it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">the AFC offseason has been insane<br><br>Russell Wilson ➡️ AFC<br>Matt Ryan ➡️ AFC<br>Davante Adams ➡️ AFC<br>Amari Cooper ➡️ AFC<br>Tyreek Hill 🔁 AFC<br>Deshaun Watson 🔁 AFC<br>Von Miller ➡️ AFC<br>JC Jackson 🔁 AFC<br>Khalil Mack ➡️ AFC<br>Terron Armstead ➡️ AFC<br>Chandler Jones ➡️ AFC<br>Robert Woods ➡️ AFC <a href="https://t.co/52yb2RSljA">pic.twitter.com/52yb2RSljA</a></p>&mdash; Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1506695489793757189?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 23, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It seems odd that someone who doesn't know either player would make judgements on someone who is apparently very close to him.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

It seems his teammates have always called him Bob, but I never knew that when he was here.

There were some here who insisted Woods was a JAG.  I could never understand how a guy who does pretty much everything well at WR, and excels at the really dirty work, could be considered a JAG. His teammates seem to understand that, and he is very respected and loved by them.

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

It seems his teammates have always called him Bob, but I never knew that when he was here.

There were some here who insisted Woods was a JAG.  I could never understand how a guy who does pretty much everything well at WR, and excels at the really dirty work, could be considered a JAG. His teammates seem to understand that, and he is very respected and loved by them.

I've honestly always called him Bob woods

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Ever since his time here woods really has been the poster boy of what a professional should be... Hard-working, soft spoken, does the dirty work, true professional

I wish him a speedy recovery and nothing but the best

I miss Bobby

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I've honestly always called him Bob woods

I also referred to him as Bob Woods most of the time.

Just now, Manther said:

Bob Woods is F'in crazy!

1 minute ago, Manther said:

Bob Woods is F'in crazy!

And, awesome, great words from Kupp to Woods!  Two professionals at WR when it can have many premadonna's (sp) at the position.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Manther said:

Bob Woods is F'in crazy!

And, awesome, great words from Kupp to Woods!  Two professionals at WR when it can have many premadonna's (sp) at the position.

Not to correct you,  but I guess I am. I see a lot of people confusing this. But as a classical musician and BILLS FAN.  Here we go! All love .

3 minutes ago, jayg said:

Not to correct you,  but I guess I am. I see a lot of people confusing this. But as a classical musician and BILLS FAN.  Here we go! All love .

And that was not even mention for you I was referring to use some of the calling somebody a prima donna so sorry

On 3/23/2022 at 1:40 PM, Limeaid said:

Warren Sharp @SharpFootball tweet:

the AFC offseason has been insane

Russell Wilson AFC

Matt Ryan AFC

Davante Adams AFC

Amari Cooper AFC

Tyreek Hill AFC

Deshaun Watson AFC 🤢 he already was

Von Miller AFC

JC Jackson AFC

Khalil Mack AFC

Terron Armstead AFC

Chandler Jones AFC

Robert Woods AFC

FOjbj-2XEAIgMhS?format=jpg&name=small

NFC has won back to back Super Bowls. The NFC an AFC have differed quite a bit in their parity since the 2000 season. Over the those 22 seasons the NFC has had 12 teams (counting the St.Louis/LA Rams as one team) represent the conference in the super bowl. The AFC has only had 8 teams; the Patriots, Steelers, Colts, Broncos, Ravens, Chiefs, Raiders and Bengals. The Bengals and Raiders being the only two team with a single appearance. Even less parity when you factor in starting QB's since Peyton accounts for all four super bowl appearances for the Broncos and Colts in that time frame.

The AFC holds the winning record over that time frame 13-9. 

Maybe the rest of the decade will be a reversal of the mid 80's to mid 90's where the AFC will start dominating the NFC.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.