Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

2 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

This move has really shook the Mafia apparently.  You can always tell the nervous of a fan by how hard they push back on another teams moves.  Interesting.

Lol there’s a reason why we have the best odds to win the Super Bowl and Vegas has picked the dolphins to finish 17th.  Tyreek does not play linebacker…they will not win a shootout vs josh Allen no matter who they have at receiver.  They needed a full defensive overhaul and to shore up all 5 positions on the offensive line and out of those two things they upgraded 40% of the OL and got tyreek hill.  

45 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Lol there’s a reason why we have the best odds to win the Super Bowl and Vegas has picked the dolphins to finish 17th.  Tyreek does not play linebacker…they will not win a shootout vs josh Allen no matter who they have at receiver.  They needed a full defensive overhaul and to shore up all 5 positions on the offensive line and out of those two things they upgraded 40% of the OL and got tyreek hill.  

Seeing as the Rams were only the 7th best bet and the Bengals were 29th.

Im not sure how much I want to buy into the pre season odds.  Not when there are more games…more playoff teams and more opportunities for playoff randomness.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Man, fans get triggered quick. The Dolphins got better, all teams should. Im not going to quake in my boots every time a division rival snags a player. 

All things considered I’d prefer Hill with Tua, than Hill with Mahomes. 

Solid contribution imo.

Lemme guess, you wrote this while wearing a sleeveless tee?

7 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Solid contribution imo.

Lemme guess, you wrote this while wearing a sleeveless tee?

How about no tee Jay-fixit, how about no tee!

I was thundering away one key at a time like a triggered ol’ codger! 

Just so we’re clear, I was shirtless when I wrote that original post. 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Im not sure how much I want to buy into the pre season odds.  Not when there are more games…more playoff teams and more opportunities for playoff randomness.

I wouldn’t take it as gospel obviously but their low rating even post tyreek trade is a result of them having tons of holes and a lot less picks to fill them with. I don’t think ramping up to win a shootout with josh Allen is the best franchise strategy.  Tua will definitely improve but he will need to be otherworldly. 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

6 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

I’ve been trying to find the 2021 futures odds and it looks like the rams were third behind the chiefs and bucs

23 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The trade allows them to do a bunch of things - winning the Super Bowl in 2022 isn't one of them.  

With respect, as a Bills fan, what would you know about what it takes to win a Super Bowl? 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Looks like Tua threw a wobbly deep pass to Tyreek.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/miami-dolphins-tua-tagovailoa-tyreek-130519795.html

"One of the legitimate concerns that came up when the Miami Dolphins traded for receiver Tyreek Hill was the ability of quarterback Tua Tagovailoa to get Hill the ball downfield. Hill has been the NFL’s most dynamic deep receiver for a while now, but that was with the Kansas City Chiefs, and a quarterback in Patrick Mahomes whose deep arm was never in doubt.

Last season, per Pro Football Focus, Tagovailoa completed just 14 of 29 passes of 20 or more air yards for 526 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions. To put that in context, Mahomes completed 36 of 76 deep passes for 1,254 yards, nine touchdowns, and three interceptions. When your new quarterback has fewer deep attempts than your former quarterback has deep completions… well, that seems to be an indictment of Tagovailoa’s ability to hurl the ball downfield without too much effort.

But is it exciting for Hill? The Dolphins recently put out a tweet with this throw from Tagovailoa to Hill. The idea was to get fans excited about the connection, but the team unfortunately used a video in which the throw was wobbly, and Hill had to slow up to catch it.

Not great, Bob.

Edited by JakeFrommStateFarm
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.