Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

35-0,26-11. Those were last years scores. Have the Fins two new RB’s, Armstead at LT and Cheetah moved the needle that much? Nope.

Right? Look at Tua's stats when they were beating up on the Jets and giants and panthers. Like fine, but Josh would have like 600 yards by halftime against those bums. Then he goes and plays a playoff team and stinks up the joint. Hill makes them better, but this giving EJ Sammy and expecting it to make him take more chances

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TagoTu00/gamelog/2021/

Everyone is making fun of Miami, but news flash. We lost to Jacksonville last year.  Miami is not going to roll over, and they have made solid moves. These guys are all pros and on any given Sunday if you don't bring your best, you can and will get beat.   If we go into Miami in September or October, there's definitely a home field advantage.  it's tough playing in that kind of heat and humidity with all that equipment on. You dehydrate and cramp up quickly. 

Buffalo was unprepared and out coached several times last year.  I hope they learned from it and are not taking anything for granted. Every game counts. We don't lose to Jacksonville and the KC game is in Buffalo last year. 

I am confident the Bills are built to win a title, but it's going to take good health, focus, preparation and persistence to win it all. 

6 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

This move has really shook the Mafia apparently.  You can always tell the nervous of a fan by how hard they push back on another teams moves.  Interesting.

For me this move changes nothing in the AFCE despite Hill being a great player. As for the AFC as a whole that is a different story. The Bills will be challenged. The AFCW is really good, the AFCN with the exception of the Steelers will be a challenge. The Colts and Titans have both given the Bills fits recently so the road to the Super Bowl will be a tough one but not the AFCE. 

Edited by Greg S

16 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

35-0,26-11. Those were last years scores. Have the Fins two new RB’s, Armstead at LT and Cheetah moved the needle that much? Nope.

Since McDermott has been the HC of the Bills....this is what we've done to them.

9 wins, 1 loss

Bills - 321 points total =  32.1 ppg.  

Dolphins - 176 points total = 17.6 ppg

Talk about domination.

13 minutes ago, Greg S said:

For me this move changes nothing in the AFCE despite Hill being a great player. As for the AFC as a whole that is a different story. The Bills will be challenged. The AFCW is really good, the AFCN with the exception of the Steelers will be a challenge. The Colts and Titans have both given the Bills fits recently so the road to the Super Bowl will be a tough one but not the AFCE. 

Does it surprise you that Miami was only 1 game out of winning the AFC EAST in 2021?  All they needed was a split against Buffalo.

It is an interesting dynamic, Buffalo/Miami.  Buffalo clearly has had upper hand on Flores Dolphins…but over the course of a full season…they ended up so close to each other.

4 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Does it surprise you that Miami was only 1 game out of winning the AFC EAST in 2021?  All they needed was a split against Buffalo.

It is an interesting dynamic, Buffalo/Miami.  Buffalo clearly has had upper hand on Flores Dolphins…but over the course of a full season…they ended up so close to each other.

I am confident in the Bills beating Miami mostly because McDermott and Allen led teams have owned them. Sure the Fins will beat the Bills at some point maybe next year but overall I know the Bills are better. They will be challenged next season by teams better than the Fins. Again I am not really worried about Miami even though getting Hill was a nice move by them.

Edited by Greg S
  • Agree 1

Even if the Dolphins are now on an even playing field, as claimed (which is ridiculous, of course) why does it mean that the Dolphins will sweep the Bills? Wouldn't that mean, at best, that they would split wins?

I'm not naive enough to think that the Bills are going to continue to sweep the Dolphins every single year. The Dolphins are going to beat the Bills at some point, and maybe this year they do, but it's ridiculous to claim they are are as good as or better than the Bills.

18 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Don’t sleep in Miami, they may be formidable with Teddy B.

No knowing what happens to you if you fall asleep in Miami.

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

All this with Tua supposedly being able to throw a football with actual strength and velocity,  not saying we can overlook them, but seriously, Tua is likely not even a top fifteen QB,  and the entire league knows this. It’s gonna be fun to play them, as always afce division games are very important. I have no fear. 

I am worried about Teddy Bridgewater, Tua is going to be on a very short leash if he doesn't win.

39 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

Until the Dolphins have a QB that's anything above average, an owner with a clue, and a culture where they don't spin through coaches every 3 years, we are going to continue to win at least 75% of our games against them. 

Josh Allen is 7-1 against them with the lone loss being a ridiculous Charles Clay drop in their first meeting in 2018

He could have caught it…..but it wasn’t a “ridiculous” drop.  

Did the Dolphins get better this offseason? Yes. Did the Bills get better this offseason? Yes. It is what it is honestly. I remember the Bills having star receivers and good lineman and running backs over the years and it never amounting to much. Having good players is only part of what you need to have a good football team. When I look at the Dolphins all I see is some good players. It reminds me a lot of the Redskins 2001 or 2015 Bills. Lot's of big names, average QB's minimal playoff appearances. The Bills have a top 3 front office, top 3 coaching staff, probably the best facilities in the NFL. There's just a lot of unproven things with the Dolphins at this point. 

Edited by Santana

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Well at least he is consistent.  He has been predicting excellence from the Dolphins for over two years now.    Check out post below from his alter ego.    As a plus,   there was an awesome prediction about Darnold being the best QB from the 2018 draft class.

Omg his second post was him saying he would take Gase as HC...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.