Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

All this with Tua supposedly being able to throw a football with actual strength and velocity,  not saying we can overlook them, but seriously, Tua is likely not even a top fifteen QB,  and the entire league knows this. It’s gonna be fun to play them, as always afce division games are very important. I have no fear. 

• Like (+1) 1

Remember when Chad beat his wife up?

Just now, skibum said:

If Tua tries lobbing bombs to Hill the way Mahomes did, his noodle arm is going to get him 30 INTs. That said, the quick slant action will probably give us something to cry about. 

Problem is Mahome gave it to Hill in stride and in perfect spots for his YAC. Let's see how much YAC he gets when the ball is thrown behind him or floats just a little too slow.

56 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

image.png.14d7e88bfd1c995724bd6b97df8bdf6d.png

It only took a few hours for the overreactions to the Tyreek Hill trade to roll in.

On Wednesday, the Miami Dolphins acquired the wide receiver from the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for five draft picks. With the addition of Hill, the Dolphins have no shortage of playmakers. In addition to Hill, Miami has Jaylen Waddle, Mike Gesicki, Raheem Mostert, Cedrick Wilson, Chase Edmonds and DeVante Parker.

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2022/03/dolphins-arent-losing-to-bills-this-year-following-tyreek-hill-trade-says-former-nfl-wr.html

So basically with a new HC, a still average QB and a D that hasn’t changed much since last year… I didn’t know Hill was worth a 35 point difference… lol

• Like (+1) 1

Hills is a great WR but much of what worked with Mahomes and Hill vs. the Bills depended on the QB's ability to improvise and buy time while Hill excelled at finding the open spots as the defense and coverage broke down.  I can't envision Tua making that leap in his game.  Add in a new Head Coach, different systems, and integrating lots of free agents so there might be some growing pains for that offense.  

I also wonder about the Chiefs motivations to make the trade and what they might know that the Dolphins don't and will soon find out?     

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hills is a great WR but much of what worked with Mahomes and Hill vs. the Bills depended on the QB's ability to improvise and buy time while Hill excelled at finding the open spots as the defense and coverage broke down.  I can't envision Tua making that leap in his game.  Add in a new Head Coach, different systems, and integrating lots of free agents so there might be some growing pains for that offense.  

I also wonder about the Chiefs motivations to make the trade and what they might know that the Dolphins don't and will soon find out?     

They werent worried about trading him in the AFC

18 hours ago, Putin said:

So for a team who wasn’t in the conversation even for a wild card are now SB contender by adding a great WR ? 

17 hours ago, TBBills said:

He is very afraid of the Dolphins, he was the one saying they were going to win the AFC East. Ita comical at this point,  every time he is wrong but keeps making the same mistake.

Well at least he is consistent.  He has been predicting excellence from the Dolphins for over two years now.    Check out post below from his alter ego.    As a plus,   there was an awesome prediction about Darnold being the best QB from the 2018 draft class.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Well at least he is consistent.  He has been predicting excellence from the Dolphins for over two years now.    Check out post below from his alter ego.    As a plus,   there was an awesome prediction about Darnold being the best QB from the 2018 draft class.

I remember this one.  It was classic.  He has not really upped his game with his new identity.  

Until the Dolphins have a QB that's anything above average, an owner with a clue, and a culture where they don't spin through coaches every 3 years, we are going to continue to win at least 75% of our games against them. 

Josh Allen is 7-1 against them with the lone loss being a ridiculous Charles Clay drop in their first meeting in 2018

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.