QB Bridgewater 

2 RBs Edmonds and Mostert

FB Ingold

OT Armstead

OG Williams

WR Cedrick Wilson

CB Keion Crossen

resigned their TE Gesiki and EDGE Ogbah

Armstead for sure is good, but injury prone. Ditto for Mostert. I do like the signing of Wilson, and resigning their own fa's.

They should be improved, especially with Hill, but I don't believe the Dolphins have moved the needle enough to challenge us for the division. There will be growing pains with a new coaching staff, and we all know the QB is iffy. The Bills have also owned Miami and the Dolphins basically have no draft now.

In addition, we have the exact same schedule as far as home vs away. The only major difference is they get Houston instead of Tennessee. The other 2 different opponents are basically a wash - @ LAC instead of @ KC, and @ SF instead of @ LAR. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Armstead for sure is good, but injury prone. Ditto for Mostert. I do like the signing of Wilson, and resigning their own fa's.

They should be improved, especially with Hill, but I don't believe the Dolphins have moved the needle enough to challenge us for the division. There will be growing pains with a new coaching staff, and we all know the QB is iffy. The Bills have also owned Miami and the Dolphins basically have no draft now.

In addition, we have the exact same schedule as far as home vs away. The only major difference is they get Houston instead of Tennessee. The other 2 different opponents are basically a wash - @ LAC instead of @ KC, and @ SF instead of @ LAR. 

I agree. I don’t think they are a threat. But that tweet by Astro calling them out I thought was a little unfair. They plugged a bunch of holes and added Hill. It’s not like they did nothing. But yeah I still don’t think they are close to use. They still have that defense that we tore apart for a few years now. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

have you not considered they could like DK more at that price point?

They could, but DK would likely cost more draft capital than Hill and (my opinion) negotiations start at Hill’s contract.

Well the division just got more interesting but the only things this changes is the Bills won’t be fighting KC for home field. KC is no longer the same team, Miami still has no QB, and the Pats look like they may be fighting for last place. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

I don't care about how good a human being a player is. I want elite talent at WR over a rotational DE. This blue collar Buffalo mentality has to end. 

The guy punched his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach and strangled her. 

Jesus dude.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Long term … I think the Chiefs won this trade..25 to 30 million in cap space… pick 29, pick 50, 2 4ths and a 6th… you arent going to replace Hill but you can draft a good WR at 29 and use that cap space money wisely. It will be a setback this year but will start to swing in their favor the following year.  Plus the Chief’s have the money and could replace Hill with Odell Beckham on a  1 or 2 year deal.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

This makes the Dolphins better this year and hurts them over the mid term with the lost picks. Hill is talented but I think he'll do worse without Mahomes and without Andy Reid. Mahomes is not a fake and neither is Reid as a coach.

It’ll be interesting to see his demeanor if they don’t win and he’s not putting up big numbers 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Mango said:

Congrats to Tyrod Taylor. Finally lands with a franchise willing to build around him. 

Now just keep team doctors away from him.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

And that wasn't even a good game for Josh. This trade will be terrible for both teams.  KC will no longer have a speed deep threat. And Tua doesn't have the arm to get it to Hill. Plus Miami will now be cap strapped. Love this offseason. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.