Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

1 hour ago, Jrb1979 said:

I don't care about how good a human being a player is. I want elite talent at WR over a rotational DE. This blue collar Buffalo mentality has to end. 

What a disgusting person. It's completely okay if a player hits a pregnant woman or breaks their own kids arm as long as he's elite!? You definitely have your priorities straight.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Dolphins fans think they're a superbowl contender and have pulled ahead of the Bills now.. same as every year before the season starts..

Do they honestly believe this?

Lol I'm sure McDermott and company are shaking in their boots

I’m not a big Hill fan but this does make Miami pretty deadly imo

The biggest thing holding them back was Flores could never establish any kind of run game. That’s not going to be the case with this new guy. 
They are clearly limited given what we’ve seen from Tua but with what they’ve added and just overall scheme change on offense he’s probably going to make a jump in his development. 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I actually think it’s borderline crazy for Chiefs to trade Hill.  He’s so good in that offense.  Reid is the king of 2nd chances and 3rd chances, and 4th chances… so if Reid is done with a dude who’s this good, my guess is that Hill has a ton of baggage.  The odds of getting somebody as good as Hill with the 29th pick are minuscule.  

Maybe. I think it was a decision they made based on cost benefit analysis.  Yes he is so good.   Machines is an ideal QB for a guy like Hill.  People say the cap is not real it is and that is what happened here.  This gives them flexibility moving forward and a chance to make a longer run with Mahoney.  They sold high.   

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

In fairness they did sign:

QB Bridgewater 

2 RBs Edmonds and Mostert

FB Ingold

OT Armstead

OG Williams

WR Cedrick Wilson

CB Keion Crossen

resigned their TE Gesiki and EDGE Ogbah

And traded for Hill

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Anyone who doesn't fear for the Miami offense is naive. 

The coach WILL establish a run game. He will figure out how to get guys in space and allow Tua to throw 2-10 yard passes.

He will use a lot of misdirection and "deception" with Hill.... This is the same guy that decided to use Deebo as an RB. He's a smart smart guy. I'm not saying they're better than the Bills but man, they're going to be a tough game twice a year. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

In fairness they did sign:

QB Bridgewater 

2 RBs Edmonds and Mostert

FB Ingold

OT Armstead

OG Williams

WR Cedrick Wilson

CB Keion Crossen

resigned their TE Gesiki and EDGE Ogbah

And traded for Hill

it's a big if but if Edmonds and Mostert stay healthy, they'll have a good offense

• Like (+1) 1

I think the Dolphins have a legit shot at finishing 2nd in the AFC East...

1 hour ago, Ross Murdock said:

Yeah Tyreke Hill and South Beach could be a bad mix for him. I believe he wanted out, and just kept raising his demands. Just like LeBron James famously said - "I'm taking my skills to South Beach". He didn't even mention Miami. For guys with a ton of money, Miami offers 24 by 7 opportunities for bad results. Tyreke has his ring... Time to party. We'll see how it works out.     

This is pretty much the conversation I had with my Nephew earlier today. Miami is a preferred destination. But it usually has little to do with actual football...B-)

5 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

I think the Dolphins have a legit shot at finishing 2nd in the AFC East...

They are clearly better than the Pats and Jets on paper at least.  Depends on their new Doogie Howser Coach.  They are not real competition for the Bills.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.