Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

5 hours ago, Mango said:

Tyreek is a trash human. Von Miller and it isn't close. I would rather have a 52 man roster than give Tyreek Hill a roster spot. 

I don't care about how good a human being a player is. I want elite talent at WR over a rotational DE. This blue collar Buffalo mentality has to end. 

• Vomit 3
  • Disagree 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I don't care about how good a human being a player is. I want elite talent at WR over a rotational DE. This blue collar Buffalo mentality has to end. 

I'd rather have the (far) better QB.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Considering that the Chiefs would 100% never trade him to Buffalo, I don't know what you're getting upset about.

Calling Miller a "rotational DE" is disingenuous for sure too.

• Like (+1) 7

This is a great deal for the Chiefs long term.  It does reduce their talent today.  It helps reset their cap situation.  Both taking a high paid guy off the books and adding draft capital where if they hit they get good talent at a cheap price.  The bills could be in a similar position in a year or two.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Stays on track lol waddle has played one season…I’ll take the guy who’s part of the tandem that (should’ve) single handedly won two huge playoff games over a guy that caught dumpoffs from tua for one year and I don’t see that as any kind of hot take. 

Waddle was the #6 overall pick for a reason.  I guess you'd take Davis over Jamar Chase as well?

Yeah Tyreke Hill and South Beach could be a bad mix for him. I believe he wanted out, and just kept raising his demands. Just like LeBron James famously said - "I'm taking my skills to South Beach". He didn't even mention Miami. For guys with a ton of money, Miami offers 24 by 7 opportunities for bad results. Tyreke has his ring... Time to party. We'll see how it works out.     

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Waddle was the #6 overall pick for a reason.  I guess you'd take Davis over Jamar Chase as well?

Baker Mayfield was #1 overall, would you take him over Josh? When someone was drafted is hardly important once they’ve proved themselves in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Man some posters here are afraid of the Dolphins on a daily basis I hope @klos63 @FilthyBeast are doing OK.

They probably thinking the Dolphins gonna win the AFC East.

I'm doing fine, thank you. Hardly afraid of them on a daily basis, not sure where you pulled that one from, but if you don't think the 9-8 Dolphins from last season are greatly improved , you are fooling yourself.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 13 Second Prevent Defense said:

This is a great deal for the Chiefs long term.  It does reduce their talent today.  It helps reset their cap situation.  Both taking a high paid guy off the books and adding draft capital where if they hit they get good talent at a cheap price.  The bills could be in a similar position in a year or two.  

I actually think it’s borderline crazy for Chiefs to trade Hill.  He’s so good in that offense.  Reid is the king of 2nd chances and 3rd chances, and 4th chances… so if Reid is done with a dude who’s this good, my guess is that Hill has a ton of baggage.  The odds of getting somebody as good as Hill with the 29th pick are minuscule.  

Hill is a great player. So is Waddle. And they improved their offensive line. They also added full back to ground and pound. They improved. But it still feels like another move in very long history of disappointing moves dating back to Dante Culpepper over Drew Brees.

But we have Josh Allen.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

Baker Mayfield was #1 overall, would you take him over Josh? When someone was drafted is hardly important once they’ve proved themselves in the NFL. 

Did you watch any of Waddle this season? 

I can't believe people are debating this 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.