Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

I will take playing Tyreek Hill twice in the regular season with the Dolphins with Tua over playing him once in the regular season and once in the playoffs with the Chiefs ANYDAY.

This is a huge win for us. This offseason keeps getting better and better.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I think this hurts the Chiefs more than it helps the Phins.  On the whole I think this is a win for the Bills.  I don't think Hill is worth three TDs which is about how much we typically beat the Phins by.  In a perfect world Hill would have gone to the NFC, but you can't have everything....

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Mia has the better RB group and WR group.  Knox and Gesicki is a wash.

Josh is head, shoulders, knees and toes better than Tua.  

I’m not so sure…devante Parker has always struck me as a guy that’s never as good as he’s supposed to be and the jury is still out on waddle.  Gabe Davis has done some ridiculous things even in his short career so far and he still seems criminally underrated for whatever reason.  Crowder has had as much success as either Parker or waddle has so far 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

So Diggs, Davis, Mackenzie, and Crowder isn’t as good? I strongly disagree 

Better than Hill, Waddle, Parker and Cedric Wilson?  No. 

I wouldn't even include McKenzie and I like Davis' potential, but he has to follow up on his playoff performance.  He's expected to be our #2.  Cedric Wilson put up comparable numbers and he's the #5 option in Miami. (Behind Gesicki)

I also like that Miami squandered all important draft capital for this. 

Hill has 2 years max of being this unstoppable force in Andy Reid's offense with Mahomes throwing him the ball and another weapon like one of the 3 best TEs ever.

Good luck Miami.  

48 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Reminder that the Dolphins haven’t beaten the Bills since Josh’s rookie year and McDermott is 9-1 against them. 

Josh Allen 

7-1

63% completion 

1980 yards

21 TD

5 INT

430 Rush

4 TD 

Call me when they find a QB that can match that. 

Not to mention he should be 8-0 if Charles Clay wasn't a choke artist.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

So Diggs, Davis, Mackenzie, and Crowder isn’t as good? I strongly disagree 

Eh.. Throw in Knox/Howard and it looks better, but I don't know that this is a Top 10 WR room.. it's ok.  Factor in the RB mediocrity that we've saddled Allen with, and we're putting a lot on his shoulders if we don't address WR early.  He obviously elevates everyone, but we're starting to fall behind in the offensive weaponry arms race if we neglect WR in the first two rounds. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I think this hurts the Chiefs more than it helps the Phins.  On the whole I think this is a win for the Bills.  I don't think Hill is worth three TDs which is about how much we typically beat the Phins by.  In a perfect world Hill would have gone to the NFC, but you can't have everything....

it has weakened both teams. Pretty nuts. 

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Better than Hill, Waddle, Parker and Cedric Wilson?  No. 

I wouldn't even include McKenzie and I like Davis' potential, but he has to follow up on his playoff performance.  He's expected to be our #2.  Cedric Wilson put up comparable numbers and he's the #5 option in Miami. (Behind Gesicki)

Oh yes they are. And they have a qb who literally is better at every aspect of football while he is asleep then Tua. They are absolutely every bit the receiving corps the dolphins are. 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.