Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

Just now, Beast said:

Mahomes, Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson, Justin Herbert, Derek Carr, Dak Prescott, Philip Rivers, Lamar Jackson, Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins, Matthew Stafford....

You’re arguing with a guy that said Josh Allen has self esteem/self confidence issues because of his td celebrations.  He actually said that.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

I dare say if he fails this year, they are drafting a new QB next year. I dare say his weapons may be better than Allen’s. (On paper at least)

Tua with Tyreek and Waddle is a lot like a mule with a spinning wheel, as the old saying goes.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Anyone know what this comment is referring to?

I wonder if Tyreke Hill called Patrick Mahomes the mixed Kirk Cousins?

Edited by H2o
  • Haha (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I don’t think even an elite RB moves the needle. I would rather have Tee Higgins than Kamara with an elite QB.

I'd rather have Kamara in that specific scenario, personally. But to each his own.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I dare say if he fails this year, they are drafting a new QB next year. I dare say his weapons may be better than Allen’s. (On paper at least)

Dare away.  His weapons ARE better than Allen's and the Phins definitely should draft another QB if Tua fails to produce this season. 

What QB, that's worth anything,  couldn't make something out of this supporting cast?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Dare away.  His weapons ARE better than Allen's and the Phins definitely should draft another QB if Tua fails to produce this season. 

What QB, that's worth anything,  couldn't make something out of this supporting cast?

No not really player for player the bills o is better 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

To be fair, it's an incomplete picture right now. It's easy to look at the fact that they just sold off Hill and haven't replaced him and say the team is much worse now.

I think they'll likely still be worse even after we see their corresponding moves, but it's at least slightly possible they could use the extra money and picks to build out a better team that just doesn't have arguably the best WR in the NFL on it.

Agreed. 

I don't think Hill is so easily replaceable, though.

Maybe the overall depth they build elsewhere on the roster with the draft haul helps them improve overall. Maybe they draft a couple young WRs who help fill the void left by Hill.

But again, replacing a guy who, in his first six seasons, has six Pro Bowls and three 1st team All-Pros to his name and is arguably the most dangerous weapon in the NFL and who is indisputably the prime engine of that offense...

It's just not gonna be easy, that's all I'm saying.

But your point is absolutely fair and correct.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, wjag said:

Waddle was becoming a problem at the end of last season.  Didn't he set the rookie receiving record for passes caught?  Now add into Hill with Devante Parker, and Mike Gesecki and these guys will be a problem.

On paper they are a good QB away from being one of the best teams in the AFC

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

If I am honest I expect Tua fall flat on his face and be a backup in 2 years. He be a decent backup.. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.