Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Agree. But they are still damn good. I remember everyone writing them off early last season. How did that work out...

Will be interesting to see what happens this coming season with Tyreek gone.   Thats a ton of production out the door.   Juju is not in the same league.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Lmao if there’s one thing the Bills do is draft good CB’s. Wtf are you talking about 

We couldn’t cover Hill. That’s what I’m talking about. And if they get another top receiver that we can’t guard then it’s rinse and repeat. Not sure why you can’t understand that. 

I never said we don’t draft good corners. My point is that I’ll take great offense over great defense any day. The Chiefs have proven that model works. 

Edited by whorlnut
  • Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Agree. By the time Reek gets a good enough QB to make the throws that Mahomes was making to him, he'll have lost a couple.....or few, steps.  I suspect his profile will dwindle.

Exactly. The league knows Tua can't throw the deep ball. They'll be forced to just give him bubble screens. And by the time Miami moves off Tua and replaces him, Tyreek will be 32-33. This makes KC that much closer to having no weapons for Mahomey.

15 minutes ago, FireChans said:

The Chiefs two years ago decided their offense was pretty complete. They really liked a solid pass catching running back. They drafted CEH in the first. Tee Higgins went 1 pick later.

Do you think today they regret taking CEH as a luxury pick? Now their #1 is JuJu.

The NFL moves fast. Draft impact players at impact positions ALWAYS. 

I love the trade! Too many picks for KC though….

1 minute ago, Allen2Diggs said:

It was already our #1 need. 

The Dolphins have a ridiculous wr group now:

Tyreek Hill 

Devante Parker --Washed up

Jaylen Waddle- I will give you that

Will Fuller --Barely plays

Gesicki at TE--Meh

Still missing one thing....ITS TUA THROWING THE BALL

He has a noodle arm, injury history and will be lucky if he is holding a clipboard come 5 years from now

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

The AFC East 

Patriots Defense that gave up 300+ 5 TDs to the Bills

Bills Defnese that gave up 350+ 3 TD to Kansas City 

and on and on … why?  Did you think they could cover?

The Bills and Patriots have been two of the top pass defenses for a few years now.

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

We couldn’t cover Hill. That’s what I’m talking about. And if they get another top receiver that we can’t guard then it’s rinse and repeat. Not sure why you can’t understand that. 

Nobody can cover Hill.  The Bills are not unique in this regard.  Not sure why you can't understand that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.