Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

9 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I am surprised GB isn't in on this. Rodgers with Hill. You might as well put GB in next year's Super Bowl right now considering how weak the NFC is.

If Green Bay were interested in paying a WR that much, Adams would be a Packer right now. They clearly don't value the position that way and Hill will likely cost more both in terms of money and draft assets.

2 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Yea tua would be their qb and all that, but what if he breaks out? Hill and waddle would be uncoverable. Some of you do realize waddle had over 100 catches as a rookie right? 

Obviously would have preferred him in the NFC. However, if I had to chose KC or any of the other AFC East teams. I am going to with the AFC East as they don't currently have a QB as talented as Mahomes. This move hurts KC in the short term and helps the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

It doesn't really matter if Hill goes to our division, it is still a win for the Bills.

Yes, the Jets or Fins get better, but certainly not as good as Buffalo,

AND, the team that has kept us out of the super bowl is significantly worse.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Kmart128 said:

I think his point being there is so many targets to go around. Wasnt indicative of Wards coverage of Diggs rather than Chiefs left Davis wide open

Guess it’s possible Diggs was also open and Allen chose to throw it to Davis every time, but seems unlikely to me.

I struggle to agree that one WR’s success should be applied to another WR. 

Regardless, Ward basically shut down Diggs both games from what I have seen. 

Potentially huge impact for the Bills... both positive and negative.

1.  Although this is probably the smart move (long-term) for the Chiefs, the loss of Tyreek Hill would be huge for their offense.  With them being our biggest roadblock the last two seasons, I wouldn't mind seeing them get knocked down a peg.

2.  Hard to say what kind of impact Hill brings to the AFC East.  Miami has a pretty good team overall.  But if he picks the Dolphins, Tua has a pretty weak arm and will struggle taking advantage downfield.  Hill's talents fit better with Zach Wilson.  But then he ends up on a terrible team.

3.  The contract situation at Wide Receiver is getting pretty ugly.  Stephon Diggs is under contract for 2 more seasons, but will almost certainly be pressing for a new deal before then.  

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

Go research his off-the-field issues if you want. Football related, he always refuses to restructure his contracts to help free up cap space even though it helps the team and helps put more money in his pocket.

He is a me-first player through and through.

I actually deleted my comment.  I totally forgot about what a scumbag he is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

If Green Bay were interested in paying a WR that much, Adams would be a Packer right now. They clearly don't value the position that way and Hill will likely cost more both in terms of money and draft assets.

You do realize GB offered him more money but he wanted to play for the Raiders, right? 

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

He will of course end up in the AFCE, just because.  I wish an NFC team would throw their hat in the ring. The Chiefs are smarter than the Texans, and know that if possible, you trade him out of the Conference.

If this happens, the team that should really be nervous in the AFC East is NE*.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Guess it’s possible Diggs was also open and Allen chose to throw it to Davis every time, but seems unlikely to me.

I struggle to agree that one WR’s success should be applied to another WR. 

Regardless, Ward basically shut down Diggs both games from what I have seen. 

Diggs, Davis, and Allen have all talked about how Diggs drew heavy coverage and how that opened things up for Davis.

2 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Potentially huge impact for the Bills... both positive and negative.

1.  Although this is probably the smart move (long-term) for the Chiefs, the loss of Tyreek Hill would be huge for their offense.  With them being our biggest roadblock the last two seasons, I wouldn't mind seeing them get knocked down a peg.

2.  Hard to say what kind of impact Hill brings to the AFC East.  Miami has a pretty good team overall.  But if he picks the Dolphins, Tua has a pretty weak arm and will struggle taking advantage downfield.  Hill's talents fit better with Zach Wilson.  But then he ends up on a terrible team.

3.  The contract situation at Wide Receiver is getting pretty ugly.  Stephon Diggs is under contract for 2 more seasons, but will almost certainly be pressing for a new deal before then.  

I think another thing that shouldn't be overlooked is how much of an effect Andy Reid's scheme has been able to put him in a good position.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.