Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

He scares me less in Miami than in NY... I still haven't decided what I think of Wilson. Tua has a weak arm and Dolphins still have no o-line to protect him.

Does the NFC even exist anymore or did Tom Brady's retirement/unretirement throw them into some sort of vortex?

Edited by CoffeeDrip

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I asked who did it 1 on 1 and you said a guy who didn't.

Hell didn't Hill disappear for a portion of the year as the Chiefs had to adjust to how teams were defending them?

He did though. 

Diggs had 5 catches for 75 yards and no TDs vs Chiefs this year with Ward covering him.

Don't love him in our division, but I don't care who KC drafts with the picks they get back... There is only one Tyreek Hill and only one Travis Kelce.   Hill/Kelce has been the engine of that offense.  

Jets or Dolphins immediately get much better, but I'm ok with them eating a potential 28M/year contract and giving up multiple high picks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

It's good for the Bills if he leaves KC, so I am all for it.  Meanwhile, KC has been better than good to Hill.  He got a ring.  He gets to play with one of the top 3 QBs in the league (arguably #1....).  They stood by him when he had legal troubles (while NOT standing by teammate Kareem Hunt).  He got paid once.  They are trying to pay him again.  I hope he gets traded to the Jests, plays with that lousy team, his stats go in the toilet, and he never sees the back end of his big deal.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He must be that good.  Having roughly 30 punt return TD's right now by age 28 if he was a full time returner...he would be worth as much as Deshaun Watson.

Over his career, Hill has a higher percentage of punts returned for TD than Devin Hester…and they have same average yards per return 

Hill and Diggs were both 5th round picks. Gotta keep finding talent in the draft, you can't afford to keep everybody without hurting the overall team.

~25 million for a wr along with the highest paid QB is hard to squeeze in, especially when you have a DL Chris Jones getting 27 mil. cap hit this coming season. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Don't love him in our division, but I don't care who KC drafts with the picks they get back... There is only one Tyreek Hill and only one Travis Kelce.   Hill/Kelce has been the engine of that offense.  

Jets or Dolphins immediately get much better, but I'm ok with them eating a potential 28M/year contract and giving up multiple high picks. 

Agreed on both counts.

A guy like Hill in a city like Miami, playing for a bad QB/team, taking up $20M+ on the cap as he ages into his 30s…

He’s gonna be an under producing malcontent.

I’m just not worried enough about Tua or the Phins to NOT want this to happen. Weaken the Chiefs. Bills are still winning the East 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.