Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

The risk of injury.  I think they'd do it in a pinch.  LA uses Kupp, don't they?

They use Hardman, who’s also really good, so I suppose they don’t want to expose Hill to injury, but the guy never seems to get hurt.

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

Chiefs wouldn't trade him to one of its biggest rivals....thats why they are talking to the Jets and Dolphins.....they have no respect for those teams.

If traded its got to be to an NFC team.

Of course, I’m just having as much fun with it as possible. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, mannc said:

Chiefs probably want pick 4, which allows them to draft the top WR on the board.  I think they’d also want the Jet’s second rounder.

With the contract he's going to demand, I can't imagine another team also giving up a top 15 pick.  If he was on his rookie deal, then sure. 

But hey, happy to be wrong. 

As much as I want to watch Tyreek rot on an imploding AFCE team. I think if this happens, the Bills most certainly either take a CB in the first or restructure some contracts to make room for Gilmore, Peterson, or Bradberry if he is a cap casualty. Or maybe a world where they make room for Wagner and draft a CB in the first. 

The Bills will want to rely on not losing divisional games in a much bolstered AFC. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, mannc said:

Chiefs probably want pick 4, which allows them to draft the top WR on the board.  I think they’d also want the Jet’s second rounder.

pick 4 is a obviously a valuable pick i'd think the jets maybe swap seconds if they give that one up but they are desperate for a weapon so probably give up a second as they have 2 of them. 

Just now, Virgil said:

With the contract he's going to demand, I can't imagine another team also giving up a top 15 pick.  If he was on his rookie deal, then sure. 

But hey, happy to be wrong. 

I agree, but look at the Devante Adams deal.

• Like (+1) 1

If KC is trading him there’s no way I’d touch that.  Adams was caught in the middle of the Rodgers/ GB soak opera.  Adams wanting out was perfectly reasonable.  KC is a stable franchise that competes for Super Bowls every year with a young franchise QB on a long term deal.  There’s almost zero probability Hill is as good on another team.  

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Yes. I am not saying Hill is a bad route runner but Steph is top 2 in the NFL.

I feel a thread coming on.  This would be a good debate.

I've got Adams and Hopkins at the very top.  Diggs, Hill, Chase, Cooper, Kupp, etc just below them.

The league is very deep at the position, that's for sure and the rules seem to be making it easier for 1st year guys to come in and contribute right away. 

IF the Chiefs can get 2 firsts, I'm beginning to see where they're at with this. 

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The Chiefs would rather fire him into the Sun than send him here.

Cleveland would make some sense with Watson or GB with Rodgers etc GB would not pay the money, but Rodgers he would be a beast.

4 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

KC should be calling Joe Schoen and the Giants. They have two top ten picks and nobody knows better than Schoen & Daboll how Tyreek Hill can destroy a team. They've seen him up and close enough.

NYG have no cap space.  That's why they'll have to cut Bradberry

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.