Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Beane somehow makes this happen. He’s a wizard 🧙‍♀️ and it’s been a crazy off season. 

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This would easily be the biggest offseason move for the Bills.  Just him leaving the Chiefs would be huge

The Chiefs would rather fire him into the Sun than send him here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

This is so strange to me... you build your offense up then trade away a key guy. 

IMO it's so weaken KC so that Tampa has a better shot of beating them when they play. Tampa needs every win this season so Tommy can get that #1 seed and get to another Super Bowl. Bucs will play the Browns within the first 2-3 weeks so Watson will be suspended when they play as well. 

The entire NFC hollows itself out. 

Meanwhile, teams trade star players to the Bucs for a 5th round pick.

You tell me. 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Beane somehow makes this happen. He’s a wizard 🧙‍♀️ and it’s been a crazy off season. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

And I doubt they trade him to the Bills.

Maybe McDermott has some 'incriminating nudes' of his old buddy and mentor, Andy. :devil: 🤮

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

The jets have the 4 pick in the draft. They really trading that for Hill? Or likely the 10 pick and one of their seconds?  Much better package than the Phins which is 29 pick 

Chiefs probably want pick 4, which allows them to draft the top WR on the board.  I think they’d also want the Jet’s second rounder.

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

If it somehow happens, Beane

better invest in his own spank bank, because every woman in Buffalo will want his babies. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.