Bills sign Jamison Crowder

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Solid slot guy.  Good pick up.  Fill them holes one by one.  Come draft only get better.  I expect cb at a modest deal and thats a wrap.  

I’d be really happy with that 

7 minutes ago, Putin said:

I was just talking about this with my wife , told her that it wouldn’t surprise me if Bean trades up to 7 ( Giants) and goes after Sauce Gardner 

Giving up next years 1st round for a CB doesn't sound like a good plan to me, and I doubt Beane sees it differently.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I would have preferred someone that could play both inside and outside.

Jets used crowder a lot on the outside, but he really struggled there. I think he is being brought in to play exclusively out of the slot. We still need someone who can back up Diggs and Gabe on the outside. 

We cant fill every hole buying guys in free agency...

Im assuming they will take a WR Day 2 to help Diggs and GD outside

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Magnum Force said:

clocked unofficially by Duke as running the 40 in 4.39

The former Duke receiver from Monroe turned in a disappointing 4.56-second 40-yard dash at last month’s NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis and vowed to do better

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

25, and next year's 2nd to move to the 10 - 15 draft spot.  I'm doing that all day IF my CB/WR is there and the drop off to who I could take at 25 is significant.   

Our 3rd and 4th this year to move into the 20s.  If the drop off of WR/CB is significant in RD 2/3.  

ONLY if the CB/WR I want is there.  That's what I'd consider. 

That's trading 3 picks over 2 years to get a top 15 pick and another 1st (21-32 range).  Maybe it's too much but it's close.

It would cost far more than next year’s 2nd to move from 25 to the top 12. More like 25 and two second round picks. And it will take more than our 3rd  and 4th rounders to move back into the first round…sorry to rain on your parade…

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.