Bills sign Jamison Crowder

YoloinOhio

47 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Dude, the Crowder highlight video was posted so I watched it.  The Edmunds missed tackle jumped off the video. It was Crowder’s only highlight where he broke a tackle and took it to the house.  The Edmunds’ apologists are probably more annoying than his haters at this point.  

😂😂😂😂😂😂

55 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Dude, the Crowder highlight video was posted so I watched it.  The Edmunds missed tackle jumped off the video. It was Crowder’s only highlight where he broke a tackle and took it to the house.  The Edmunds’ apologists are probably more annoying than his haters at this point.  

Have you done enough research to know that he wasn’t even in Edmonds responsibility Edmonds was just the one that attempted to chase him down I don’t know if Edmonds is the long term answer here but you need to do more research

16 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Let's see, Duke from Miami, Jamison from the Jets, so who from NE?

Mac Jones can hold Josh's jock strap - well actually, he can't 

16 hours ago, Success said:

I swear - I honestly thought this would be a really quiet FA for the Bills. When they signed Settle, I was like "there's the splash."

Beane really wasn't happy after that KC game.  

This is why I do not believe a word that Beane says when he's being interviewed about planning for free agency.

He gave everyone the idea that the Bills would be mildly active with zero "splash" signings and focusing on our own players.

Beane is great at not showing his hand.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

A few highlights from Crowder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz8SSjC9ycM

16 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Good videos!  Thanks for posting. 

1. for a guy who ran a 4.56 40-yd, he looks to play a helluvalot faster than that - especially in the highlights from Washington

What's the scoop there, anyone know?  Or where's someone with "scout eyes" to look at the highlights?

2. seems to have good field vision.  makes good use of blockers and cuts to make guys miss.

3. I could be crazy, but couldn't help being struck by how the footballs in Wash. (from Cousins and Smith) seemed to zip in there and hit Crowder in stride, while he seemed to be waiting for the footballs thrown on the Jets (from Darnold).  Could be a reason his YAC really fell off in NYC vs. Washington.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Just stay healthy and I think it's a solid move. I'm still all about a WR in the draft though 

Ive read the WR class is deep this year. I think all things being equal (BPA) the Bills draft a CB first round....possibly making a move up to grab a coveted player? If Beane and company truly are in Win NOW mode I dont think it's outside the realm of possibility for he to pull the trigger on something like that........With Brandon Beane I discount no possibility.

Welcome to Buffalo Mr Crowder. Bring your A game and lets make the Lombardi happen for WNY.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

This is why I do not believe a word that Beane says when he's being interviewed about planning for free agency.

He gave everyone the idea that the Bills would be mildly active with zero "splash" signings and focusing on our own players.

Beane is great at not showing his hand.

with me the thing about Beane is he speaks in such a sincere honest manner I have to remind myself he is a consumate professional and would Never fully outline all of his strategies and plans to the public. I used to think all GM's blew smoke right? With Beane I trust what he says and wonder what else he is thinking/planning that is Unsaid. But I dont consider him a phony or BS type guy at all. He's a GM badass lol

• Like (+1) 3

I apologize if this has already been said.. but when you compare Beasley's numbers before joining the Bills and Crowder's numbers before signing with the Bills... it's kinda scary how alike they are.. .To the point, both of their best seasons (yardage wise) before going to the BIlls was 833 yards.  Another solid pickup by BBB. The season could not start soon enough for me

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Right, he only leaves if we choose not to match... 

Yes, but teams have been known to concoct really complex offer sheets in the past [e.g. Bills & Clay] that may preclude a team from wanting/being able to match.  I'm sure Kromer was consulted by McBeane before they made the decision on what type of tender.

4 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

Yes, but teams have been known to concoct really complex offer sheets in the past [e.g. Bills & Clay] that may preclude a team from wanting/being able to match.  I'm sure Kromer was consulted by McBeane before they made the decision on what type of tender.

Until Bates gets poached by an offer the Bills can't or won't match, he's the starting RG. 

How much of an offer can a guy who's made 4 regular season starts in his 3 year career get?

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Until Bates gets poached by an offer the Bills can't or won't match, he's the starting RG. 

How much of an offer can a guy who's made 4 regular season starts in his 3 year career get?

Bates: ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Bates Agent: Don't you think we should ask for *more* than a million dollars? A million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

McKenzie is still a big mystery. I'd pencil Crowder in as the #3 for now based on his experience. I expect a big jump in snaps for McKenzie but I think Crowder will probably out snap him over the course of the entire season if he stays healthy.

Great point!

17 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Kumarov??

However you spell his name lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.