Video: Brandon Beane on the Pat McAfee Show Today (30+ Minutes, NSFW)

BillsFanForever19

From 7:11 - 38:30 - Labeled NSFW as Pat and crew drop a few profanities.

Pat: How about trading Josh Allen to the Colts, we'll go ahead and give you whatever you want, what do you think about that?

Brandon: Yeah, i'd trade myself before I traded Josh Allen 😆

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 6

• BillsFanForever19 changed the title to Video: Brandon Beane on the Pat McAfee Show Today (30+ Minutes, NSFW)
6 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

He is sooo pissed at WAS. He went out of his way to defend the agent and point out that the other club was the problem. I did appreciate the "oh yeah I'll get over that real quick" joke. 

He doesn't want the agent to get blamed for it since he's putting it out there.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

From 7:11 - 38:30 - Labeled NSFW as Pat and crew drop a few profanities.

Pat: How about trading Josh Allen to the Colts, we'll go ahead and give you whatever you want, what do you think about that?

Brandon: Yeah, i'd trade myself before I traded Josh Allen 😆

Pat: That is a team I would want to be a part of.

If Beane was still on he should have said: "Well Pat you are welcome to come to camp and try out."

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Great interview, some cool insight on how he runs his ship.  Talks to Josh frequently, has his pro-personnel people act target 5 teams and get all the dirt.  Good stuff.

At first I thought "Five?" and then thought 35 other teams so he has 7 players assigned to this job.  I guess I would have assigned one per division.

31 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

That was one of the better interviews I’ve ever seen. 
I’ve never watched mcafee before but maybe I’ll check that out. 

I love his show. I think he's great. He's found that sweet spot between the company line of ESPN and NFL Network and off the wall frat boy Barstool Sports. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Should ask McAfee if he wants a one year contract with us. How much worse could he be than Haack?

He's out of shape and has done a lot of coke since he retired but is GREAT at what he does and will have plenty new fans from Bills Mafia after this interview. He asks all the questions that fans really wanna know and not the cliché BS we usually get.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

He's out of shape and has done a lot of coke since he retired but is GREAT at what he does and will have plenty new fans from Bills Mafia after this interview. He asks all the questions that fans really wanna know and not the cliché BS we usually get.

Dude really is funny, especially when he had Josh and Stephon as guests. And given his behavior, yeah he does have that look of rolling in the snow

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, buffalo2218 said:

Should ask McAfee if he wants a one year contract with us. How much worse could he be than Haack?

28 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Would not hurt to have him on the Practice Squad.  He could get in shape on it and still do his show.

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Would not hurt to have him on the Practice Squad.  He could get in shape on it and still do his show.

He's said he retired bc he lost the love of playing. Since then he's built himself a pretty successful show and he's also signed to WWE as one of the two Friday Night Smackdown announcers. He's actually wrestling a match at WrestleMania. So he's got a lot going on for himself right now.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.