Bills PR wins again

Draconator

20 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I don't get it. I must be too old.

It's just a send-off for Mitch.

Basically says he was so well liked by a lot of the Bills employees that they're all so sad, they're mourning his departure.

Says he'll be missed.

Bills PR has been killing it all over social media for several years.

They did a funny one (it was a tweet though) after Josh Allen's foot was injured in the Panthers game and he was on the injury report to much concern for the Patriots game, then went out and played like a maniac against the Patriots. 

It featured Josh's leg and foot photoshopped into a lamp like the Christmas Story leg lamp and quoted Dawson Knox saying "only one thing could have dragged me away from the soft glow of Josh Allen in shorts gleaming in the window" or something like that.

Here, found it:

https://wyrk.com/josh-allen-leg-lamp/

Gently saying saying Josh's foot injury turned out to be a LAMP, a play for attention (though I'm sure he was rehabbing like crazy all week)

You can check out their Tiktok stuff here:

https://www.tiktok.com/@buffalobills

The Queen City Gambit last year is my favorite so far, a Facebook video done before the 2020 Wild Card game vs the Ravens

https://www.facebook.com/BuffaloBills/videos/the-queen-city-gambit/241810090682553/

There was some media kerfluffle when the entire Bills PR staff quit or resigned or was let go a few years back that supposedly showed that no one wanted to work for the Pegulas, but the new guys and gals have just been killing it on social media - so in hindsight, the change was probably to bring in new blood who would do a better job of trying to reach fans on social media.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Happen to drop into Pat McAfee live.  Brandon Beane was on.  Talk about good PR.  Didn't say anything we haven't heard, but he is so naturally comfortable on Pat's show.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Whkfc said:

I don't get it. I must be too old.

What don't you get? It's pretty straight forward.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I hope they don’t come to this board to get reviews.  Their self esteem will lower.

If they had posted it on Facebook, everyone here would understand it.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.