Defiant L's: Some Are Defiant, Most Are Hypocrites. In Homage To The King

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Baby steps. You have to coax a kitten to a bowl of milk lest you scare them off.

I actually put kittens in a bag and throw them in the river.  But that's just me.

And seriously....I love cats.  That was more to what I'd like to do with Billy Boy 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many logins do you have?  How old are YOU?  Didn't you learn your lesson after Frat Train?

It's not hate when all I am doing is calling out hypocrisy to your face... do not blame me for the hate you and the cult is spewing all over America.

One login. No need to confuse your small mind with others.....so STFU with your DR nonsense.

I post facts, not hypocrisy, unlike you, who posts dumbass opinions from Twitter as facts. 

How does it feel to have zero allies on this Board, and to be so utterly unlikeable and insufferable?

6 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

One login. No need to confuse your small mind with others.....so STFU with your DR nonsense.

I post facts, not hypocrisy, unlike you, who posts dumbass opinions from Twitter as facts. 

How does it feel to have zero allies on this Board, and to be so utterly unlikeable and insufferable?

FACTS?  Where??? 

Allies? Coming here isn't a popularity contest like it is for the rest of you...

6 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

IRL @BillStime

Trolling or serious?

"So we will take a 5 minute break and wipe all that down."  :w00t:

And I think he was trolling.  See how he immediately composes himself and walks away.  At least I hope he was trolling.  

EDIT:  Ok...I've been Rick Rolled.  LOL

Edited by Chef Jim

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Hello in there Cliff, tell me, what color is the sky in your world?

Well green of course!

It is hard to believe these are real since Fox news was never banned, simply Fox news decided not to have a UK centered channel.

13 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Wait.. you mean to tell me that we have massive *****stain hypocrite bills fans like @Tiberius and @BillStime among us?

I'm shocked

***** off both of you.

13 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Wait.. you mean to tell me that we have massive *****stain hypocrite bills fans like @Tiberius and @BillStime among us?

I'm shocked

***** off both of you.

Tough day for you? Losing a capital ship is a big deal. Sorry for your loss boy