Defiant L's: Some Are Defiant, Most Are Hypocrites. In Homage To The King

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

From the cult that told us to F your Feelings - you can sit this one out snowflake.

where do you get off telling me to sit this one out, you pompous jackwagon?

Pretty rich in irony that you call the other side a "cult", when you and your dumbass Twitter ilk are all cut from the same cloth

Just now, BuffaninSarasota said:

Pretty rich in irony that you call the other side a "cult", when you and your dumbass Twitter ilk are all cut from the same cloth

Weren't you DR before me?

Who else has been DR?

Who will be DR next?

4 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Quite clear you're getting your logins mixed up...

Yea, sit this one out DR... you have spewed enough hate around here.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

In between tweets by the Defiant Ls Twitter account its great that we have our very own defiant L to fill up some space.

A defiant hypocrite who sees ghosts everywhere.

Rent ***** free.

YOU *are* the resident HYPOCRITE - just look at your typical responses whenever you're called out.

So triggered. So laughable. So pathetic.

So DR.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Quite clear you're getting your logins mixed up...

Yea, sit this one out DR... you have spewed enough hate around here.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

I can't read your post, can you please put it in larger fonts in different colors?

who's DR? he's EVERYWHERE in your tiny little mind

DR and Trump are living rent-free in your melon ......it's comical, you are a predictable hack who spews hate every time you post calling someone a name

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
addl
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

I can't read your post, can you please put it in larger fonts in different colors?

DR and Trump are living rent-free in your melon ......it's comical, you are a predictable hack who spews hate every time you post calling someone a name

Be kind he can’t help it.  Psychosis is real.   I’m just surprised no one in his family or any of his friends have had an intervention.  That is unless he has no family or friends.  🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Really bothers you that I highlighted an inconvenient fact like having several active logins - lol.

Truth is - I purposely use different font colors and sizes (just like Bonnie but you wouldn’t call out your useful idiot)  because the cult is so easily triggered by it and they can’t help themselves and ignore it - lmao.

But just remember DR/Frat Train /Precision/NC, etc- we can all see your multiple sock puppets - lmao

And no - no HATE from me - I’m just throwing the words of the CULT back into your face and highlighting the hateful actions and pathetic bills being passed by insecure people like you.

Go back to your safe place - a place created just for you! 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I use a different font because you freaks are so easily triggered by it and  you can’t help yourself and ignore it - lmao.

But just remember DR/Frat Train/Precision/NC, etc- we can see your multiple sock puppets - lmao

And no dear - no HATE from me - I’m just throwing the words of the CULT back into your face and highlighting the hateful actions and pathetic bills being passed by insecure people like you. 

Well for someone who says “no hate from me” there sure is a lot of hate in that post.  You’re a broken record of hate filled hypocrisy.  It was funny at first but it’s become really sad. You don’t even realize you’re on a island here.  Your progressive friends here won’t even support you. 

What work do you do that allows you to post as prolifically as you do?  Does your wife support you?  Your mommy?  So sad. 

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well for someone who says “no hate from me” there sure is a lot of hate in that post.  You’re a broken record of hate filled hypocrisy.  It was funny at first but it’s become really sad. You don’t even realize you’re on a island here.  Your progressive friends here won’t even support you. 

What work do you do that allows you to post as prolifically as you do?  Does your wife support you?  Your mommy?  So sad. 

Hey look - look who it is - Jim once again inserting himself in a conversation that doesn’t involve him.

But as usual - whenever his bestie gets called out its Jim to the rescue to clean up and deflect.

smfh

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hey look - look who it is - Jim once again inserting himself in a conversation that doesn’t involve him.

But as usual - whenever his bestie gets called out its Jim to the rescue to clean up and deflect.

smfh

Oh I'm sorry.  I didn't know there were rules regarding which thread I can participate in and those that I cannot.  Can you point me to that part in the TOS?  Or is that rule only in your psychotic ravaged brain?  

Who is this bestie I'm sticking up for? I have no besties here.  :wacko:

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh I'm sorry.  I didn't know there were rules regarding which thread I can participate in and those that I cannot.  Can you point me to that part in the TOS?  Or is that rule only in your psychotic ravaged brain?  

Who is this bestie I'm sticking up for? I have no besties here.  :wacko:

Jim - patterns. DR throws up all over himself and look who shows up ONCE AGAIN?

YOU!

lol

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Really bothers you that I highlighted an inconvenient fact like having several active logins - lol.

Truth is - I purposely use different font colors and sizes (just like Bonnie but you wouldn’t call out your useful idiot)  because the cult is so easily triggered by it and they can’t help themselves and ignore it - lmao.

But just remember DR/Frat Train /Precision/NC, etc- we can all see your multiple sock puppets - lmao

And no - no HATE from me - I’m just throwing the words of the CULT back into your face and highlighting the hateful actions and pathetic bills being passed by insecure people like you.

how many lols or lmaos can you cram into one post? how old are you?

It doesn't bother me at all that you posit horsesh*t as "inconvenient facts", which make you a serial liar as well as a slanderer, which you have done to me before. Your whole DR schtick is comical and maybe fulfills the attention you crave on this board. The only thing that's "multiple" are the personalities in your head. 

Yes, you're full of hate - you come on here every single fricking day to throw bombs, pick fights. and call names like an insecure schoolboy. You have zero civility and are a pure ideologue in the worst way...

We all know where your safe space is - behind your keyboard in your Mom's basement

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Weren't you DR before me?

Who else has been DR?

Who will be DR next?

The next DR is picked by Putins boys. DR is working on that Ukraine thing misinformation right now for Vlady. 

55 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

how many lols or lmaos can you cram into one post? how old are you?

It doesn't bother me at all that you posit horsesh*t as "inconvenient facts", which make you a serial liar as well as a slanderer, which you have done to me before. Your whole DR schtick is comical and maybe fulfills the attention you crave on this board. The only thing that's "multiple" are the personalities in your head. 

Yes, you're full of hate - you come on here every single fricking day to throw bombs, pick fights. and call names like an insecure schoolboy. You have zero civility and are a pure ideologue in the worst way...

We all know where your safe space is - behind your keyboard in your Mom's basement

How many logins do you have?  How old are YOU?  Didn't you learn your lesson after Frat Train?

It's not hate when all I am doing is calling out hypocrisy to your face... do not blame me for the hate you and the cult is spewing all over America.

How many logins do you have?  How old are YOU?  Didn't you learn your lesson after Frat Train?

It's not hate when all I am doing is calling out hypocrisy to your face... do not blame me for the hate you and the cult is spewing all over America.

Ya see? You can do it! An entire post where you didn’t call anyone a derogatory name. Nice job! 👍

Don't hate my hate because your hate is different from my hate and I hate that you don't understand the difference in my hate from your hate you hating hater.  

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.  :wacko:

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Ya see? You can do it! An entire post where you didn’t call anyone a derogatory name. Nice job! 👍

Well I would consider calling someone a cult member derogatory.  But that's me.