Stefon Diggs Tweet...What you make of it?

Lost

Just now, Mat68 said:

Its still a business.  He has out produced his contract imo.  Making 10 mil less a year isnt petty.  I think Buffalo can make it work and create cap room to add a starting lineman and starting Corner by doing so.

Its not petty, but he’s also a WR with two years left on his deal.   He’s also not Tyreek Hill.  

If he wants money that doesn’t make sense for Beane/Buffalo, then he can go make it catching passes for a low/mid-level QB or rookie. 

It is what it is.  I’m down to about 75% from 99.9% that he’s on this team Week 1. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, NewEra said:

Would you pay him 30M aav (2.5 years gtd) if you were Beane? 

I wouldn't.  I also wouldn't pay someone who wouldn't play on their contract with 2 years remaining.  Not that he has said he won't.  I may be starting to sour on Diggs which sucks.

Just now, CoudyBills said:

I wouldn't.  I also wouldn't pay someone who wouldn't play on their contract with 2 years remaining.  Not that he has said he won't.  I may be starting to sour on Diggs which sucks.

I’m not souring on him yet.  He’s done nothing wrong (that we know of).  If he wants 30M, it’s business, like he said.  At that rate, I’d try and appease him with some cash so we can keep him in 2022 and win a SB with him. Then trade him

8 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I don’t care how old Hill and Adams are. I was just stating that I wouldn’t give a Hill type CONTRACT to a WR that will be 30 in 2023

Yet you bring up their contracts. Got it. 

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Would you pay him 30M aav (2.5 years gtd) if you were Beane? 

Yep I would. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Always happens. A player plays the Business side and he gets fragged. But when Beane plays the business side. CHEERS. 

did you cheer or frag Beane when he wouldn’t honor HIS contract to Daryl Williams?

Edited by MAJBobby

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yet you bring up their contracts. Got it. 

Yep I would. 

Gotcha.  I’m not saying I would or I wouldn’t but I’m leaning No.  

keeping him happy for 2022 season would be my objective.  If we won’t the SB, I’d probably call the cowboys and see if they wanted to pair the Diggs brothers up and get Lamb and multiple picks. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.