Deshaun Watson to Browns - $230 million guaranteed

Draconator

26 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I did not catch any accusations that he “forced himself on” any of these women.  I saw that two said that he moved his body, which caused his penis to move and touch their hands.  I’ve had less than 1% of the massages Watson has had and I’ve had a masseuse bump mine with her hand - and I wasn’t moving.  I had a towel on though. 

I think it is obvious that Watson was looking for more than massages and I’m sure he got more than that from some of the women.  I think @SoTier makes a good point.  If some of these women weren’t licensed masseuses, then why were they advertising massage services on social media?  I can only think of one reason (it’s more than massages).  Or maybe Watson asked random women to give him massages for pay.  One would have to think that would be for more than massages too.  Licensed masseuses are one thing, but the others?  Be real. 

The guy is a multi-millionaire.  Soliciting massages from random women on social media who are advertising “massage” is inviting a lawsuit.  

Bobby Kraft showed how it should be done. 

27 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

The guy is a multi-millionaire.  Soliciting massages from random women on social media who are advertising “massage” is inviting a lawsuit.  

Bobby Kraft showed how it should be done. 

and even he got "pulled" into a media shitstorm.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.