Deshaun Watson to Browns - $230 million guaranteed

Draconator

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I view him as a top 10 QB. Tough to make an argument for top 5 right now IMO. I canā€™t put him in front of Allen, Mahomes or Rodgers for sure.Ā 

Watched a lot of film on him for a few years he is mostly a stat padder.Ā  When leading or in one score games he doesn't produce like his stats suggest.Ā  Not worried at all if anything I'm happy that another division in the AFC just became tougher to win for those four clubs.

Edited by ChrisWatson#21

5 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

If I were a Clowns fan I'd be so pissed off.Ā 

Ā 

Epic stupidity on many levels....

Theyā€™re now relevant for the next 5 years. Ā If they didnā€™t make this trade, theyā€™d have no chance. Ā What qb were they going to get?

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ā 

Ew. Enable much?

Ā 

This royally pisses me off. Ā So if he gets suspended, he basically doesnā€™t lose any money. Ā The Browns are good with that? Ā 
Ā 

***** them. Ā I hope everyone buries his ass and it blows up in their facesĀ 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Every good young QB in the AFC? Sure, why notā€¦ šŸ¤¬

I just watched Beane's press conference. He said our job is to take their guy down and keep our guy standing. I like that. I'm not worried. We got Von freaking Miller.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Is this the first time an NFL contract has been fully guaranteed, other than one year deals?

Not first time ever, but this is the most money and longest amount. Ā I think Kirk did it with his first Vikings contractĀ 

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Browns will be an improved team to be taken seriously with this move.

Ā 

Immediate, significant upgrade at QB for them.

Ā 

Ā 

I'll give you the upgrade at QB but taken seriously with Cooper as their only receiver worth anything and now no 1st round picks for 3 years along with a few others this year, they really haven't done anything more than sign a big name.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.