According to Ian Rapoport The Bills are “always the mystery team”

MAJBobby

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2022/03/bills-are-always-the-mystery-team-in-free-agency-says-nfl-insider.html?outputType=amp

discussing the Bills Ian gave out some interesting nuggets that when you hear of a mystery team involved with something it is always the Bills. 

……….“And it took me a long time to figure out the Bills were the mystery team and that’s sort of what I learned. The Bills are always the mystery team because they don’t want anyone to know they’re involved and they insist on secrecy which is hard for me, but who cares. It also makes it a lot more fun when it’s a big splash signing like Von Miller and it just gets dropped in our laps like that. That was a pretty cool moment, I have to say.”

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 20

I said it in the Von Miller thread. The one thing about this regime that I find OUTSTANDING? Absolutely no leaks. There are rumors we're pursuing this person or that person heavily. Then 💥💥💥, we signed someone that no one else really had us linked to. It's the polar opposite of the regimes in charge before this one. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

As soon as I read “Bills interested in ….” in a thread title I skip on past.  If it’s in the media, it’s not happening in Buffalo.  

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

I said it in the Von Miller thread. The one thing about this regime that I find OUTSTANDING? Absolutely no leaks. There are rumors we're pursuing this person or that person heavily. Then 💥💥💥, we signed someone that no one else really had us linked to. It's the polar opposite of the regimes in charge before this one. 

What is interesting is the Rumors seem to get the position right. Never the player. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Browns were in on Miller?

After what happened in Cleveland the last few days, getting any free agent to go there without a truckload of money is going to be tough. 

Pretty embarrassing situation at QB there right now. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.